1 hour ago, Twitterpated said:

Okay, it's been months and thankfully I didn't start this before the busiest and sickest times of year. Hopefully my household is beyond illness at this point, and schedules are beginning to find some normalcy again. So to touch base, whom all is still interested in this plot. (If you a new to seeing this thread and have some interest, don't be afraid to speak up.)

The Imperatrix of Carmine sends her regards.

10 hours ago, Twitterpated said:

Okay, it's been months and thankfully I didn't start this before the busiest and sickest times of year. Hopefully my household is beyond illness at this point, and schedules are beginning to find some normalcy again. So to touch base, whom all is still interested in this plot. (If you a new to seeing this thread and have some interest, don't be afraid to speak up.)

@Aleksei @roboblu @ODSTDRAGON @-Lilium- (I know roboblu has been out for a while so she's probably not coming along anymore)

@supernal as mentioned in the other, more recent thread concerning Hyperion, I'd still love to collaborate with you on this. Any thoughts?

@Deus Ex Aizen ?

Not yet for me. When I was mentioning it in Hyperion it was more recon like and confirming that was a possibility vs me saying I’m ready to go. I have a final thread to do in izral before I can call that one done and want to complete it before starting a new one. I have a player ready to help me blast through that when I’m ready but no concrete timeline as to when. So whenever I do finish it I’ll definitely message and see where you’re at and how we can dovetail but if you’re ready to go now definitely don’t wait for me 

On 2/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, Twitterpated said:

@Deus Ex Aizen How's your schedule look for a brief cameo appearance? ?

lYck9E2.png

For you, I will make all the appearances! Just let me know when and where. I've been lore-crafting in the scant free time I have (THANKS TO ROGER'S AZN ASS), including filler arcs for Rae's search for Rowan--some of which connect to Kirena. This will help me tie in things beautifully.

If you need help with anything, I will do muh best!

If you have lore questions about your embark zone, I gotchu.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:34 PM, Deus Ex Aizen said:

Lurks from the shadows, petting her dragon...

Pushes back into the shadows