Hurttoto

Be part of a growing Algae Empire

From the creator of BE A GOD rp meny months ago in times when the creator knew almost nothing of rp (mostly cuz he was newb)....

we bring you....

BE AN ALGAE !

Have you ever sought to wonder what it is like to rp not as an individual character, an entire empire, or as a supreme entity with little background, but as a microscopic organisim that starts as an algae. Have you ever questioned wether such a rp was even possible?

Start as a single algae that pops up in Renovatio , eastern Oo'xora and find your way to the sea to thrive.

Take by the waters or by air even, find and Murder other organisims that get in your way and survive!.

Spoiler

Algae information:

Name : RexRexo red Algae

Economy: raw genetic meterial (high)

Government: factioned hivemind/ anarchy

Tech level: biological colonial age

Breeding grounds: anywhere where theres water.

Ethics: none

Religion: none established

Millartary: all algae are capable of engaging in battle

Story so far....:

Chapter 1 Unfamiliar lands

Captured by a portal roaming around the algae have been transported unexpectantly to a world unfamiliar to them although so far the algae see this new inhabitant as peaceful as they here didn't have to directly fight any others immediately.

Yet they face a new problem

They being used to open water found in the wide space of the sea had found themselfs in a small pond and a lake which was begining to drain due to the water moving westward to lower ground and eventully the sea.

Edited by Hurttoto

lolwut? XD

I think I get how this is supposed to work; if it were any other organism I wouldn't be confused in the least. But algae?! That's a brand new one for me. There's just enough of that special "da fuk" factor in this concept for me to want to try it; maybe give myself a challenge, but I don't know...

Edited by Animal

2 hours ago, ODSTDRAGON said:

I missed you XD

Omg I miss you to!

Ive been gone for awhile.....

40 minutes ago, Animal said:

lolwut? XD

I think I get how this is supposed to work; if it were any other organism I wouldn't be confused in the least. But algae?! That's a brand new one for me. There's just enough of that special "da fuk" factor in this concept for me to want to try it; maybe give myself a challenge, but I don't know...

Ik this is new to me to but I thought it would be an interesting concept.

21 minutes ago, Hurttoto said:

Ik this is new to me to but I thought it would be an interesting concept.

So how is this going to be set up? Do you set up the conflict the algae have to go through? Are there multiple algae cultures/cells involved?

Its going to be set up just like how any individual charater is set up except (you know games like 'reassembly' ?) 

Your charaters are customisable (aslong as the modification has something to do with bio mass then im particularly ok with it)

The set up will take place right when the conflict happens, and due to the shock things basicly go into chaos which is where we'll start 

And yes there may be multiple microscopic cultres involved  wether they be frendily or not (although they will most likely be NPCs)

The algae I displayed are the main 'charaters' in this rp 

Edited by Hurttoto

12 hours ago, Hurttoto said:

Its going to be set up just like how any individual charater is set up except (you know games like 'reassembly' ?) 

Your charaters are customisable (aslong as the modification has something to do with bio mass then im particularly ok with it)

The set up will take place right when the conflict happens, and due to the shock things basicly go into chaos which is where we'll start 

And yes there may be multiple microscopic cultres involved  wether they be frendily or not (although they will most likely be NPCs)

The algae I displayed are the main 'charaters' in this rp 

So...

1. I still have to make my own algae using what you showed as a “base”?

Or...

2. I just use the algae you displayed and make alterations to it to make it my own?

If by making your own algae means its still the same species of algae just diffrent in ways then im fine with it

This is why I love this guy 

everyone is all like events , sub events, killing, characters , quests 

then he’s all

If algae take over the world and duck up every body then what? Or why can’t we all be gods? XD

But were already gods....

Alright im coming up with how it kinda is surpost to work soon

Currently moving to a new house so it might take a day or two.

I might as well type down the basic how stuff works

Handle time is the maximum amount of time a certian organelle can remain active for.

So you start out with an algae that has  some of these 5 organelle aspects or module depended on the EVO points (im just going to call them that for now)

Anyways you start with 5 EVO points 

These are extra things you can add wgen you start, or you can save up for when something better appears.

1.  [Tether tentrils LV 1] [organelle]

Gives you tenticals able to strike something nearby to anchor your algea temporary to it to ether follow it, pervent yourself from being drifted away, or to harvest resources from it.

Stats

Hp: 15

Def: 0 

Atk:5

Reload/regeneration : 5 micro sseconds

Handle time : 12 micro seconds

speed: 2 micrometers persecond

range: 5 micrometers

[requires 2 EVO points]

2. [Genetic cloak LV 1] [aspect]

hide from peering enemies for a short amount of time by blending in with your surroundings. Also decreases noticability from other civilizations by 0.5% at LV 1.

stats

reload: 17 micro seconds

handle time: 15 micro seconds

(does not hide you from sonars or bio-detectors)

[requires 3 EVO points]

3.[Spike cannon 2x ] [organelle]

Ever wanted to just launch a spike at someone? Well now you can with this pressure powered cannon!

Comes in the classical pierce, toxic, acidic or viral versions! 

Toxic- 1 extra EVO point

Effect: slows enemy reaction

Acid-2 extra EVO point

Effect: damages all enemy organelles slowly until acid wears off

Viral- requires viral drone constructor and 2 extra EVO point.

Effect: if it passes all of the enemies defences it reproduces rapidly until enemies die (also you can reuse these viruses or convert them into resources)

Hp: 17

Def:2

Atk: 12 if classic /12 + deduction of speed to enemy by 30%/ if acid 13 + 5 per round for 4 rounds after the enemy stops getting shot by it/ 12 + 50% chance of killing enemy

Range: 20 micro meters

Speed: 9.8 micrometers per microsecond

[Requires 2 EVO initially]

4.[Heat resistance LV 1]

Increase the amount of heat you can take and expand the amount of time you can stay out of water by 230 micro seconds.

Requires: 1 EVO 

5.[ chemical elemental radar LV1]

Increase the range in which you can seek elements required for ether sustaining or growing your-self.

Hp:23

Def:7

Range: 15 micro meters

Can detect basic resources at LV 1

Advanced resources at LV2  (restricted to industrial biological age

Strategic resources at LV 3 ( restricted to biological information age)

[Requires 2 EVO]

There are more but these are the starting tools.

Now for the main type of algae that this algae can become (in late game you might gain aspects and abilities from other types of algae or may change completely)

Organelle space:is the amount of space you have within your algae to add new organelles until you evolve using 25 EVO points

[Warmonger]

With three spikes streching out of it as well as a spike cannon, this killing mechine is created to well kill

Starting Stats:

Hp :120

Def: 17

Speed: 8 micrometers per microsecond

Regen rate: 3 hp /microsecond after not losing hp for 4 microseconds

Organelle space : 5

special: adds 50% more attack power to weapons

[Farmer/factory]

Basicly a biological factory that is able to produce a meny variety of things ranging from ATP to Titanium renforced graviton armour (when upgraded) 

Hp: 69

Def:28

Atk:8

speed : 4 micrometers persecond

regan rate: 18 per microsecond after not losing hp for 2 microseconds

organelle space: 8

special: can grow some basic / advanced resources instead of having to find and collect from them - unlocks the DNA mass production modual and unlocks ironworks.

[Trader]

Trasporting goods? Love gaining tons of raw genetic data without farming? Well i guess you'll be a trader then?

Hp: 110

Def :14

Atk:12

Speed: 17 micrometers per microsecond

Regan rate: 9 per 5 micro seconds not attacked

Organelle space: 4

Special: have a radar range 2 times of that of a normal radar 

[Community/colonial ]

Ever wanted to colonize other parts of the world and/or replace colonies that have fallen? If you ever wanted you wanted to create and manage cities this is the one for you.

Hp:110

Def: 33

Atk:4

Speed: 12 at normal/ 30 micrometers per microsecond when at overdrive mode

Regan rate: 3 every microsecond wether under attack or not

Organelle space: 7

Special: unlocks colonizers for easy colonization, can colonize anywhere where theres water.

Anyways this is whats going on so far

Im open to ideas

@ODSTDRAGON

@Animal

@Old Man Jean

Edited by Hurttoto

I was thinking.....

How about we instead of having ranks we have biological stages?

(Like single cellular and multicellular stage)

And they are sepreat fron the tech level