Csl

Ursa Madeum Noble Houses OOC

2 minutes ago, KittyvonCupcake said:

His GIF game is strong, I say let Tyler be a Duchess.

New user title: Duchess of Gifs

And yet another unqualified person will be promoted before Abigail. 🤣

Edited by Tyler

Right here, but it's not current.

Also, as suggested by Csl, and started by an odd suggested Youtube Video of an older show of Candlepin Bowling, which led me to research candlepin bowling, which then lead to researching bowling in general, and learning that bowling, both target and pin, started taking of in medieval times.

So, do any of the other noble houses have any history of any kind of bowling sports?

So as part of my overhaul for the lore page for Port Mars, I thought I would do a thing where the city was cut up into various districts that will have a statue dedicated to a fallen warrior from the War against King Damien. These statues will denote what the district is as well as some information about said warrior, which side they fought for as well as how they died. 

Now for this little project I would greatly appreciate some help from fellow house heads if they wish to contribute, with the obvious exceptions being Singlance and Senaria. If you could it would be greatly appreciated if you could come up with a bit of a blurb for a warrior who had fought in the war, how they died and maybe some other information about them. Should you decide not to take part I completely understand but would ask that I might have permission to create my own warriors of your house to be featured in Port Mars.

Thank you for your consideration 

2 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

So as part of my overhaul for the lore page for Port Mars, I thought I would do a thing where the city was cut up into various districts that will have a statue dedicated to a fallen warrior from the War against King Damien. These statues will denote what the district is as well as some information about said warrior, which side they fought for as well as how they died. 

Now for this little project I would greatly appreciate some help from fellow house heads if they wish to contribute, with the obvious exceptions being Singlance and Senaria. If you could it would be greatly appreciated if you could come up with a bit of a blurb for a warrior who had fought in the war, how they died and maybe some other information about them. Should you decide not to take part I completely understand but would ask that I might have permission to create my own warriors of your house to be featured in Port Mars.

Thank you for your consideration 

Are these warriors meant to be from Uldwar, or from each of our respective houses?

@Grubbistch

Sir Derek Barbossa, the Legendary Rook of Lunaris

Quickly raising through the ranks of Taen's military forces prior to Titus' crusade against King Damien Gillick, Derek Barbossa was hailed as something of a hero among the people of Lunaris. He'd been one of the first settlers to enter Taen and one of the first to endorse Titus has emperor. Even without his top tier combat abilities, Derek had once been a major strategist with the Lunarian armed forced. It was his plan which allowed Taen to take out Damien Gillick and conquer Ursa Madeum with minimal loss. He died at the hands of Gillick's Black Knights, fighting off two of those corrupted elite soldiers on his own so that Titus and the generals could head to the palace. He fell in the pursuit of Ursa Madeum's liberation from Damien and the for the glory of Taen. 

Derek was born and raised until the age of twenty in a small, nameless city sitting on the outskirts of Dougton. Upon hearing stories of a magical land connected to the Blue HIlls, he'd adventured over there. His life wasn't the easiest nor the hardest, but has resonated with many throughout the Veluriyam Empire as one of courage, loyalty, and purity in the face of evil.