Csl

Ursa Madeum OOC

4 minutes ago, ourlachesism said:

OMG man ? calm down, if you want her, come woo her! Tho of course, her lovely fiancé @roboblu is standing in your way ?

I'm just fucking around lol I like teasing people and it always annoys Tyler. I can't help myself when. I see the opportunities lmao

If you don't believe me ask mag! You'll have to go meet him in a box tho *snickers*

Edited by Ataraxy

2 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I'm just fucking around lol I like teasing people and it always annoys Tyler. I can't help myself when. I see the opportunities lmao

If you don't believe me ask mag! You'll have to go meet him in a box tho *snickers*

En garde! ? 

*goes back to studying feverishly*

1 minute ago, Ataraxy said:

Ataraxy has figured out my triggers. Drat.

4 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

R8G3Ned.png

27 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Ataraxy has figured out my triggers. Drat.

It's k. Not everyone is as comfortable as I am with those kind of jokes, so it's sort of a catch-all joke to tease people. I wrote a paper about legalizing brothels in a diversity/ women's rights class just to troll. So don't take my jokes too seriously my guy, cool?

Edited by Ataraxy

8 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Okay so we got KittyvonCupcake and Witches Brew on the Sea Witch Side

Myself playing as Captain Copperbeard

And who shall be representing House Karradeen?

It might depend a bit on the scenario. If it's a situation where a Karradeen ship just stumbles upon the battle, I might have to make-up a character for the event. If it's a situation where I can potentially have the Karradeens arrive intentionally, by following one of the other ships or having planned an attack at the same time by coincidence, it'll either be Abigail herself, or Squire John Dicken (not much information exists on him yet, only thing you need to know is that he's the assassin that killed Geoffrey Karradeen, so Abigail owed him a favor). Likewise, the scenario will influence what sort of ship the Karradeens have on the scene, and/or how many.

I should almost try to recruit some other authors as Karradeen captains/privateers.

3 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I wrote a paper about legalizing brothels in a diversity/ women's rights class just to troll.

You did what!? lol

Edited by Tyler

5 minutes ago, Tyler said:

You did what!? lol

I was double dog dared! And the Prof, she'd refused to allow me to write my previous paper on the unconstitutionality of legally required gender pronoun usages lmao 

There's nothing like writing a well written paper that your Prof is forced to give a high grade despite their dislike of the topic. The notes are always funny to read