Csl

Ursa Madeum OOC

Okay-

So in the Dali topic, @roboblu mentioned an Apprenticeship over at the Tankred house, and I think that's actually a cool idea for Merida, maybe not right now of course, but once things get settled, it may eventually lead up to an alliance, or maybe a marriage lmfao 

Let me know what you think~ 

47 minutes ago, Witches Brew said:

Okay-

So in the Dali topic, @roboblu mentioned an Apprenticeship over at the Tankred house, and I think that's actually a cool idea for Merida, maybe not right now of course, but once things get settled, it may eventually lead up to an alliance, or maybe a marriage lmfao 

Let me know what you think~ 

Yeah, I’m all for it! At some point @Grubbistch mentioned an apprenticeship at Tankred as well. We’ll take all of your children. Give them to us. 

? speaking of apprenticeships, we've got farming and crop development apprenticeships if anyone wants 'em ?

@Ataraxy speaking of apprenticeships as well, how's Decamron Academy coming along? ? gotta make friends with the younglings of nobility

Edited by ourlachesism

Haha good question! Lemme finish this stage's ANT post and some artifact quests. Then the hub thread will go up lol

Oh OH what if Lilith drops Samael off at Decamron hahahahaha her only instruction "try not to burn it down too fast"

Edited by Ataraxy

2 minutes ago, ourlachesism said:

? speaking of apprenticeships, we've got farming and crop development apprenticeships if anyone wants 'em ?

@Ataraxy speaking of apprenticeships as well, how's Decamron Academy coming along? ? gotta make friends with the younglings of nobility

Would House Hildebrand be interested in taking in the Uldwar bastard in exchange for one of their children?

2 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Would House Hildebrand be interested in taking in the Uldwar bastard in exchange for one of their children?

which of the children do you mean ? is this for apprenticeship? ?

29 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Haha good question! Lemme finish this stage's ANT post and some artifact quests. Then the hub thread will go up lol

Oh OH what if Lilith drops Samael off at Decamron hahahahaha her only instruction "try not to burn it down too fast"

I am...afraid ? I think it's a good alternative tho, but perhaps he's better off staying with his newfound fam ❤

Edited by ourlachesism

1 minute ago, Grubbistch said:

Yeah I mean don't any of your kids just wish they could really just stab the shit out of people really well with weapons? Who better to teach them than the Uldwar family?

I've only got one free kid at the moment (Suri Hildebrand) unless I suddenly adopt new ones ? seeing as we have an order of knights as well, I think we've got the art of war somewhat down already ? maybe Uldwar makes war weapons like trebuchets and stuff, I dunno? Weapon crafting, you got those? ?

Of course we craft siege weapons. I've been hoping to touch base with that as a sort of secret stock pile of weapons of war, that combined with turning my own order of knights into werewolves as part of my uh...contingency plan. But yeah if you want Suri to apprentice into some warcrafting I'm your dude.

4 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Of course we craft siege weapons. I've been hoping to touch base with that as a sort of secret stock pile of weapons of war, that combined with turning my own order of knights into werewolves as part of my uh...contingency plan. But yeah if you want Suri to apprentice into some warcrafting I'm your dude.

Maybe not Suri, my guy, she's a bby fragile flower ? would you allow Iyalon Izora to undergo an apprenticeship on warcrafting? If not, then Jasper Hildebrand maybe ?

2 minutes ago, ourlachesism said:

Maybe not Suri, my guy, she's a bby fragile flower ? would you allow Iyalon Izora to undergo an apprenticeship on warcrafting? If not, then Jasper Hildebrand maybe ?

Suri gun be T's best friend!

Edited by Ataraxy