Jotnotes

Not All Floods Involve Water [OOC]

This here is the OOC Thread of Not all Threads Involve Water

Feel free to use this space to talk amongst yourselves, share resources (including Character Sheets and Area Maps) 

If you're not already enrolled in this thread, feel free to post in here, and see if we have an opening of some kind! We may use your help if the Skaven threat proves too great!

@Bkfootball @Neondragon7

Also, on that note: A Warm Welcome to Neondragon7 for joining rather spontaneously! Have you got a character sheet and stuff you'd like to throw our way?

Sorta it’s far too outdated I’ve been meaning to update xylex’s Character sheet if you are using a computer (and assuming it still exists) there’s a signature with a link to my characters 

to be honest it’s been a while since I’ve done this the university has kinda ruined my mental state I’ve definitely noticed changes in my mood and personality anger management has become much harder anyways I digress... I’m more or less trying to apologize for my poor quality of writing I’m going into engineering for a reason I’m not very good at writing nor am I in practice at the  moment 

Edited by Neondragon7

57 minutes ago, Neondragon7 said:

Sorta it’s far too outdated I’ve been meaning to update xylex’s Character sheet if you are using a computer (and assuming it still exists) there’s a signature with a link to my characters 

to be honest it’s been a while since I’ve done this the university has kinda ruined my mental state I’ve definitely noticed changes in my mood and personality anger management has become much harder anyways I digress... I’m more or less trying to apologize for my poor quality of writing I’m going into engineering for a reason I’m not very good at writing nor am I in practice at the  moment 

Don't worry about it too much. Nobody here writes on the site for a living; we're all here for a good time, so nobody'll look at you sideways I'm sure.

Besides, Engineering is hella hard. I'm impressed you found the time for it.

I sadly have not 

I quite literally stay at the university from about 9 AM to 11 PM doing homework and preparing for exams keeping scholarships is currently my priory

Edited by Neondragon7

So just to make sure I’m on track with the rp after working with some people I’ve come to expect things may not fall quite into line 

we are guarding the cargo as it reaches its destination correct? 

19 hours ago, Neondragon7 said:

So just to make sure I’m on track with the rp after working with some people I’ve come to expect things may not fall quite into line 

we are guarding the cargo as it reaches its destination correct? 

Correct. Your characters have agreed to defend a small caravan as it not only attempts to pass through as-of-yet undiscovered trade routes, but also provide insight as the merchant attempts to strike some kind of trade deal with the forest's inhabitants.

9 hours ago, Jotnotes said:

Correct. Your characters have agreed to defend a small caravan as it not only attempts to pass through as-of-yet undiscovered trade routes, but also provide insight as the merchant attempts to strike some kind of trade deal with the forest's inhabitants.

HEH!? 

Who said xylex agreed to anything? We’ve yet to discuss terms of proper compensation for a Farenhide. It’s gonna cost Lars an arm and a leg and maybe a kidney since Xylex just naturally dislikes humans.

Edited by Neondragon7

9 hours ago, Neondragon7 said:

HEH!? 

Who said xylex agreed to anything? We’ve yet to discuss terms of proper compensation for a Farenhide. It’s gonna cost Lars an arm and a leg and maybe a kidney since Xylex just naturally dislikes humans.

Well, this is a little hush-hush, but there's this conspiracy, right?

I don't buy into these sort of theories myself, but...well...they say these sorts of things are set in stone long before they happen, as if the events leading up to an adventure are written about on some macabre board someplace.

Xylex might have been fated to join this caravan, and he has no idea. ?

Edited by Jotnotes

10 minutes ago, Neondragon7 said:

That is an excellent prime mover argument, but what I’m really hearing is we aren’t getting payed.?

Home boy is a merchant's son with a small loan of a million gold coins.

I think you'll get paid.

Fuckin' hell, sorry for the delay on the post, guys.

Work and home life dealt me a raw hand for a bit--my sleep schedule was fucked, and all my time was eaten up by other things. It's finished, though.

We're not going to be spending another round waiting in town, here, I don't think. @Neondragon7 if you really do plan on coming with, I'll have something arranged by the time I post next. Otherwise, it's about time to hit the road. We've got rats and elves and shit to talk with.

Didn't realize Xylex was so notorious. :think:

Is the crime family a canon piece of Hyperion's lore? Do you have a page for them anywhere?

This thread is a canon piece of Terrenus' lore, after all. I gotta make sure it remains well within the bounds of the continent's lore.