For a long while, it had seemed as thought Vashka would not see some field action for a good long while. Being called on for a job like this was troubling though, being as it was recruitment type work which was becoming more and more a staple of the company dealings of of late. Either way, he was happy to be on the job. The heavily armored goblin found a nice place amidst the 'Pavilion' area of town to watch the crowds of people come and go. His heavy plate armor was luckily cooled on the inside, if it wasn't for the inside lining, he would never wear this suit in weather that was as hot as it was. 

It seemed very strange for the set up of this job to involve a non-disclosed location, making the possible mercs have to seek him out, though The End Game was a bit of a secretive fellow on occasion. Either way, he chalked it up as commitment and dedication to the job ahead. From his seat at a local cafe, Vashka had tipped his helm back and was enjoying an early morning of spiked coffee, dark roast with a nice spike of some dark spiced rum. The day so far wasn't a bad day, it was his second day in blairville. Overall the city was nice but not his kind of town. 

A few sips from his coffee and it was becoming a good start of the day. While not drinking from his mug, Vashka would simply toss his helm back over his face and keep a place near the road so those looking for him could easily see him..though it wasn't that hard to notice him being his armor was bulky and a light tint of blue, almost bearing a knightly presence for such a short figure. Then there came the situation of having to use a false name..why? Why now of all times to use a false name, it wasn't like anyone was coming after them, at least best he knew anyways. Though this job held a few oddities to it, he wouldn't complain much seeing as how it wasn't really his place to question The End Game's methods. Instead he simply sat back, took a good view of the place, and let himself relax. Anything to keep him away from the tavern he called home right now, that place was a bit dangerous for the time being.

Edited by Fennis Ursai
spelling..damn my eyes.

Some time had passed, enough that the goblin had drank back nearly three cups of coffee just enjoying the breeze and the sunshine. After the third cup though, Vashka had enough to drink. The heavily armored goblin paid his bill then decided to take a walk. 

The streets were not too awfully filled with patrons today, in fact it was rather peaceful this time of day. A few hours past sun rise when the light had hit the town but not enough to begin bearing it's heat down. A city like this had began to remind him of his younger days when the big towns like this were perfect targets for raiding or even espionage. Though, looking back from where he was to where he is now, Vashka was glad to be out of that game. His work now was honest and paid close to the same. Though he wasn't putting his life in danger each and every day, Vashka was still glad to be able to have a more then modest pay. Having to strip away the power of having underlings, the incredible pay that came with it, all the pleasures of indulgence he could want, and the fear that came with being a crime boss wasn't easy, though from where he was working now, the money was straight, the power was stronger but not so easy to see, the indulgence was on a tap, and the fear from working for his boss was much greater for those who knew him. It was a change from short term gain to a long game which was not always easy to see the benefits but once they came it, the benefits were far greater including the ability to travel far more often and not having to look behind you every hour wondering who was going to betray you.

It was a nice change of pace getting to relax as he wandered up and down the streets. The townsfolk actually waving to him, though probably out of fear or respect since he was dressed as though he could defend the city walls or even assault them, either way it was nice to have them acknowledge his presence. On the occasion he'd tip back his helmet for air or to get a sip of his waterskin the common passerby would smile to him and even a few held conversation with him, which he assumed meant it was a person who managed to find him for the job. Though sadly he was still wandering around the town, enjoying the hospitality of the many citizens as well as a few talks.

By this time, Vashka had made it near the east side of town, really the only way he knew was he followed along the road with the wall on his left, until the wall became closer in front of him, so he stopped for a moment to sit on a nearby wall and held a good conversation with some of the passing guardsmen that were questioning his heavily crafted attire. 

"Ahh this ole scrap? Hahaha, well it's a long story gents, dunno if ya care for me to spill a tail or two over it." Vashka sat back atop the wall and adjusted him helmet, taking out the straps and small pins holding it in place so he could take off his bascinet helm and set it beside him on the 'chest high' wall for those of the taller races.

"Well, why not? We are on an off route patrol, being around these parts it's never a bad time to stop at an area to keep watch. So go ahead." The two humans had taken a place by the wall to stop and watch the roads while they listened to the goblin speak.

"Well I won't lie to ya, this ole thing was made by a joint effort actually..well joint is not really the word to describe it. More of a competition really. Ya see, believe it or not, green folk such as ma self do have connections, a few in fac'. One of me good mates, anotha green skin but a bit taller then you lot, was gettin ta work on some arma for me. Bit of some heavier stuff, not quite like this. Well, as fate had it, one of his competitors happened around at the time, realized he was fashionin a piece for me, the stout fella decided he'd best the orc and start workin a piece of his own. Well, all hell broke loose in ma mates shop, he wouldn't be bested by a stout fella, so he decided to reforge the arma and make it tougher, lighter as well, seeing as how I'ma bit of a fenca." Vashka bore a grin ear to ear as he spoke. He was cut off by one of the men staring at him questionably.

"A dwarf and an orc, fighting for your business? Yeah now tell me that your sword was fashioned by a dragon." 

"It's a saber, and you'd be surprised what can happen when ya let a gnome work the blade over. But, thaz another story lads. Now, anywhos, so for a good long season passed and the two smiths had already been hard at work on this arma, each one trying to surpass the otha. Well I was still in need of the arma, so I gave em a dead line for one more season. Once the time frame was up, I realized they both worked sa hard on the piece that I coundn't just pick the one, so instead I took the bof uv um. The pieces ya see are a blend of what the stout fella and the tall green skin could fashion. The damn fing is a beaut, light as a fiddle made of brass and can take a lickin for a long part uf the yeer. She was a real steel at that, got boff the suits for damn near the price of one.  Been going to the two smiths eva since, last I herd they had started workin as one company, bigger shop, more business, a bit of temperin for em boff." The little goblin tipped back his flask and took another swig of water from his waterskin. "Overall she's a stand up gal in a scrap."

For a good long while, Vashka had the two guards on either side of him, chatting away about some of his travels while waiting on any of the potential clientele to strike up an accord with him over the business proposition that was posted up not long before. He would simply enjoy his time as he waited for those who were seeking him out to come by. It was still quite a few days out before he would go after the job himself, but he'd wait for those wishing to be paid to come round first.

Just outside the city, a young girl had pressed her body up against a young man, her arms wrapped around his waist as he led her toward the edge of the forest. 

"I'm really sad to see you go so soon, Ji-woo." He said to her, his green eyes glancing down at her, stealing a glance at her pale breasts from the slip in the collar of her dress. His grip around her waist tightened, and he dug his fingers into her skin gently, making sure to not dig his nails into her soft flesh. 

"I'm sad also, we've grown so close on this journey, and I don't want us to end here." She said softly, and she brushed a hand to her face, wiping away a tear that formed in her large black eyes. He stopped walking, and positioned the girl so she faced him, his large hands now on her upper arms. He looked down at her gently, with genuine sincerity. 

"Come on now, you know I can't leave my village, Pa needs me to work the fields, and I'm getting married soon." His blonde curls glistened in the sunlight that shone through the trees. He moved his hand up to her face, and his whole body shivered when she leaned into his hand. This girl.. 

"I know, I know." She whimpered softly, pitifully. "I just don't know how you can just, go back to her...after everything.." She said, her voice cracking. 

He looked her up and down once more, and he kissed her forehead gently. "Come on." He said, and he took her small hand in his. His skin was rough and callused, from working in the fields all day, everyday, for years. He wrapped his fingers around her hand, and he led her away from the treeline, deeper into the forest. 

"Carlisle? Where are we-?" She asked, but was cut off when he put a finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet. She giggled, and silently followed him. Her stomach growled, but only she seemed to hear it. Once they got to a clearing away from the edge of town, he turned on her, and grabbed her face in his large hands, and crashed his lips into hers. She quickly reciprocated. His hands broke away from her face, and started to roam her body. It didn't take much longer for it to escalate. Soon, they were both on the ground, and Carlisle had Ji-woo pinned under him, her dress far away from her body. His lips roamed her, kissing, sucking, nipping at her pale skin. Ji-woo put her hands on Carlisle chest, and she wrapped her leg around his waist, and she quickly pinned him to the ground. 

"I didn't know you were so strong." He purred as she kissed down his chest, towards his stomach, her hands roaming, her nails dragging down his skin, and he moaned deeply. Then, as if in a flash, her eyes had gone completely black, and her nails dug deep into his tanned flesh. "Ow, Ji-woo, what are you doing?!" He said, clearly alarmed, and he jerked his head up. On top of him, the sweet girl he had bedded multiple times was no longer there. Instead, there was this growling monster, with black eyes and sharp canines was digging into his stomach. He started to scream. She jerked her head up, and she clamped her hand around his throat, instantly crushing his windpipe, and she slammed his head down onto the ground as he lay gasping for air, unable to scream. She took this opportunity to kiss him gently as he gasped, his green eyes full of fear. Then, she shimmied herself off his member, and positioned herself for the kill strike. She dug her hands in deeper, spreading the skin apart, ripping and tearing. She leaned down and bit into him, taking a large chunk before throwing her head back to spit out the unwanted flesh from her mouth. Soon, her prize was there, visible and throbbing. She gently scooped the liver into her hands, and pulled it up to her face. 

"Ooooooh..." She moaned slightly, her lips parting to take in the scent. Carlisle was still alive, trying to squirm away. Ji-woo paid him no mind, he wouldn't last much longer. She opened her mouth wide, and began to devour the prized meat in her hands, blood dripping down her arms onto her milky white thighs. As she bit into the creamy texture of the meat spread all over her mouth, and blood gushed out the sides, spreading onto her face. The boy's whimpers of pain where music to her ears. She continued to eat until the blood ran down her chest, running off her perky white breasts. Soon however, her meal was finished, and her temporary lover was long dead, his once lively green eyes now staring into the trees, glazed over and lifeless. Ji-woo now stood, blood saturating her hands and mouth. Luckily for her, there was a stream nearby, so she could cleanse herself of the carnage. It took twenty minutes for her to bathe, the blood had dried to her body, making it difficult to remove. Once she was finished, she walked calmly across the field to recover her dress, slipping the white fabric over her naked frame. She also grabbed Carlisle's jacket, and she slipped her arms into the large sleeves, and she smiled down at the corpse. "Thank you, for everything my love." She said softly, and she kissed his forehead gently. She then stood back up, and walked back into the woods, disappearing into the trees, heading towards the town. 

A good long hour passed of Vashka entertaining the two guardsmen before he sent them away and back to work. Though he'd love to banter with them all day, he knew this place was a perfect spot for people such as himself to work their magic and have long sports of legerdemain. No, Vashka would not be responsible for that. The goblin decided to let his skin get some breathing so he kept his helm off, letting the air and the smells swim over him. It wasn't very often Vashka got to enjoy times like these, the slow days where he could be lazy. Though it was starting to become a bit of an odd afternoon with having no takers on the posted job, Vashka was beginning to think the people around this area were either not interested or not competent enough to find him. 

With the passing thought, Vahska decided to take a stroll back over to where some of the job postings were, near the west side of town. A few more people were starting to roam the streets giving him a moment or two of their time to greet the highly armored goblin. Considering the layout of the town, Vashka could possibly pop into a few places for some nice chit chat and possibly some early morning breakfast of pastries and dough. The closer he came to the west side of town the more the goblin could smell the meats and dough begin to catch upon the wind. 

To walk around a city as a freeman was a very odd sensation though it was very welcome. It let the little crime lord know what he truly gave up to gain. More and more he felt this was a far better option working for his boss then for himself, waiting to be shived or for the authorities to find him. A smile was on the little green skin's face enjoying seeing the faces of many a folk he would have quickly had robbed or killed when he was in a darker time. Vashka made sure to stay atop chest high walls or along high paths as he walked so those trying to seek him out could spot him rather quickly.

Ji-woo raised her arms above her head, and she stretched. Attacking took so much out of her, and she felt so full she was a little bit sleepy. Her stomach felt warm and full, and this made her smile. There was a time in her life that her belly always growled, and she vowed to herself that it would never happen again. As she wondered around town, she noticed that there was some gathering around the western end of town. The girl's head tilted to the side, and she felt her bare feet hit against the cobblestone street lightly. As she walked, she could feel the eyes of every male on her. It was a feeling she was used too, and a feeling she quite enjoyed. She glanced to the side, seeing some of the men that oogled her. One man was carrying loaves of bread in his arms, his brown eyes wide and a brow arched. Another stood with his wife and baby, his wife glaring at him, fury in her eyes. She could smell their lust, and she played on that heavily when choosing her victims. Back to the task at hand, she watched as people looked at what could possibly be as a job posting board, usually these were posted by the local churches, and this one was no different. 

She maneuvered around the pedestrians, usually a few words would make the people make room, but she had to gently shove a few of the people away from the posting, so that she could actually get to it. "Excuse me." She said softly, as she pushed by a knight and some bards. She rolled her eyes as she shoved them, trying to see what the hubub was about. She finally got to the board, and saw multiple ads. "Roof Repair Needed", "Poachers Eliminated" "Adventurers Wanted!!" That one caught her attention. She leaned forward, her hand grasping the flier. She felt her nose crinkle as she read it, her eyes glancing over each word. "This seems promising.." Adventure seemed fun, plus it would get her out of the city, new men to woo, new livers to feast upon. 

The heavily armored goblin took one last swill of his waterskin, then chased it with a hit of his flask before putting his helm back on. The sun was beginning to shine brighter and Vashka cared not for the light hitting his eyes for a light migraine. However, as he reared around the bend, the goblin noticed more people gathered along the west side of town. It seemed busier then he last recalled. Though it was still a good trot back to the job postings where he had set up the first flyer nearly a day ago, Vashka swore this place was not as busy as it was now when he had first made the round this way just hours before. Though the nice hustle and bustle gave him hope that someone would take up the job offer. 

Vashka, in his clanking, gleaming armor, found a nice place by a marble fountain just along a high wall to sit at and watch the locals pass bye. From his perch, Vashka had a good view of the crowds as well as of the people looking around the job postings. Though there was a bit of a scene being caused before him. Eyes and heads all fixated on a smaller figure moving along the crowd, by the looks on the faces of the locals, Vashka could only assume an elf was on the move, one scantily clad of exotic, which to his experience was usually the same thing. Though the goblin sat at his post on the wall, refusing to move, only eyeing the crowds. For his job was not to seek out those for employment, but to wait for those interested to find him. Orders that were very specific from his employer, one that was meant to test the competency of job seekers to find a single target within a large city. If one could not find the needle within the hay stack, they would not progress further in the employment of his benefactor. 

There was a light glance back over to the job board which quickly became a second glance. Someone had nabbed the flyer. "C'mon kid, don't be stupid..' Surely the goblin was easy enough to spot...surely. Though whomever nabbed the thing still had a total of four days before Vashka would set out to do this job by himself. With his saber sitting at a precarious angle, Vashka had to shift some to sit more comfortably. A few passing thoughts shifted in his head, hoping the person who nabbed this one was someone strong, someone big, or at the least someone who could hold their own. An enforcer, an under-worldly type was the biggest hope, someone Vashka could relate to, that's what the goblin was strongly wishing for. For now, he remained. 

There was a nice little display going on by the fountain. A bard, human by the look of him, had found himself an admirer. A young elvin woman with a wide smile and long flowing blonde hair had found a spot to stare up at her new interest. The two were sitting together having a conversation, though he couldn't hear the words or read the lips, the expression of smiles was ever present. It was scenes like this that the crime lord had missed out on, being under ground for soo many years. Though it was simple, trivial to most, it warmed the once cold heart of the green skin, letting a smile play across his hidden face. All around there was talks, more and more about buying things, which seemed normal, but from the sound of it, there must be a festival going on soon enough.

Judging by time, it was safe to assume his man wanted this job done before the festival hit. Though it was a vague time frame, Vashka was still intent on seeing this job done with haste. It was the long wait that killed him though. Having to sit about doing nothing, it was beginning to grade on his nerves. However, there was the good fortune of having currency to pay for things while he was on business. Though company was the only thing he could wish for to make things better. Honestly, Vashka could wish for the company bard or the company cook to keep him company out here, but alas they were both busy, as usual. No, Vashka would be left to his own devices for this one, which currently...was very boring.

Ji-woo did not remove the posting from the board entirely, she placed it back, and she pondered what it had said. 

Greetings potential employees

I, the great gambler of the Astral Planes, am seeking potential talent for a little investment.
In particular, I am looking for a small group of adventurers or 'enforcer' types to help 'secure' a light encampment of hostiles so that I may turn it into a worth while investment location.

For those seeking a potential opportunity to turn a quick payout for light physical work, seek out the small heavily armored man that hails by the name Vashka. As a side note, he seeks liquor fairly heavy.
To those willing to take on a light task, the pay out will be compensation by means of gems, the currency that will never go wrong. 
For those that show an aptitude as well as a 'spark' for this line of work will see themselves in standing within my good graces as well as more opportunities for employment.

Looking forward to seeing the outcome of this little business opportunity.

-The End Game

Seek out a man called Vashka? Who in the hell is Vashka? She turned her head, hearing some heavy clinking going on behind her. It was fairly far back, but her sensetive ears picked it up all the same. She turned her head slowly, to see not that far behind her, a goblin was sitting on a water fountain watching some bard and his female Elf companion. She could only imagine what their insides tasted like, but she shook her head. She thought back to the flier. Small, and heavily armored. He matched the description of the posting. She began shoving past people, trying to get to the water fountain quickly before the Goblin lost interest and decided to move on. Behind her a few other men decided to read the posting, and snatched it off the board, stuffing it into their pockets. Ji-woo on the other hand was now walking towards the small green-skinned imp, with a sparkle in her eyes. Adventure. Money. Livers. This would be the first time in a while since she's gone on an adventure with others. 

"You are the small heavily armored man?" The petite girl asked him upon reaching the fountain. "You must be, though the posting did not mention you were a Goblin, must make you harder to seek out." She said, and she smiled at him. "I hear you're looking for Adventurers. I am interested in your listing." She said, her charm oozing out of her pores, even the couple close by noticed her. She tilted her head slightly to the side,like a dog or a fox would when you asked it a question it did not understand. "Well?" She asked softly. She was waiting. 

As Vashka was approached he did not turn his head, instead he continued to watch the couple for a bit longer before their attention was drawn over to him, as well as all other eyes around the place. There was a long sigh off the heavily armored man's lips before he turned to acknowledge the presence of the woman who was hailing him. "Well it appears you have good..ey..umm..well good morning to you too." Vashka began to turn his head, having to stop in mid sentence to acknowledge the charm this gal had put up for him. She was petite, cute, very easy on the eyes, and not what he was expecting at all. Though he was normally opposed to having all eyes on him, Vashka could ignore it.

"Well, you are looking for a chance to prove yourself...you sure you wanna go into this profession?" His bright yellow eyes narrowed at this gal's face. In his mind, this must have been less about money, more about the fun of it. "If you 'are' serious then we will need to take a walk. Talk for a little bit about your, umm..skill sets." At first glance, the goblin was guessing, caster, rogue, even priest was a far guess. She carried no weapons, had an unnatural charm about her, magical by the guess, his mind was pinned down to a caster of some kind, though she bore no vestments, no wand, no staff, nothing. Not the best way to come up to a potential employer however he brushed it off as if she was in casual attire and just happened upon the job offering.

With a quick heave, Vashka got off the wall he was sitting on, took his helmet and began to go for a walk. He spoke nothing more to this lady who decided to take up the job, nor did he motion for her to follow. If she was interested, all she had to do was walk with him so they could speak about what the job entailed and what her skill set was.

When the Goblin spoke to her, she shuddered slightly. She could smell him, and he did not smell pleasant to her one bit. He smelt like sweat and boiled vegetables, not to mention that strange bitter smell that she couldn't recognize. Her nose crinkled slightly for a moment, but she quickly disguised her displeasure. Sure he probably smelt fine to others, but her nose was sensitive, and could pick up potential prey from miles away, and Goblins weren't her usual prey, so this man was safe, from her at least. 

"Well you're looking for a chance to prove yourself...you sure you want to go into this profession?" 

Ji-woo nodded. "Yes, I am sure." She said, and she cocked her head to the side slightly, a smile on her face. "Yes, a walk sounds pleasant. The weather is so nice." She commented, and she got up to follow the imp. She brushed off her dress, and she turned to follow him as he took off his helmet. It was true, she had no weapons, no spells or incantations. Her body was her weapon. Her smell was a poison, her teeth and fingernails were her swords and axes, everything she needed was inside her, waiting, wanting to expose itself. She couldn't expose her true nature, but she supposed if this goblin asked her, she could give him simple details, and if he managed to figure it out on his own, she'd tell him. However, her utmost true form must remain a secret, for her sake. Her kind was numbered, and it would be a great risk to be exposed. She quietly walked just a little bit behind him, waiting for him to speak. She needed to know exactly what this job entails, 

Vashka continued his pace, trying to find one of the shops he smelled on the way over. "I agree, though once the sun is overhead it can be a pain." He turned his head back to look over to the girl again, "You 'ad breakfast yet? There's a few places about here I been thinkin of stoppin in for a bite." He turned his head back round. The place he was hunting for was one of the pastry and meat shops. 

"So tell me lassie, what makes ya wanna go into this lin-a-work?" Vashka kept a decent pace, slowing down to allow Ji-woo to walk by his side. "Cause this job caan get a bit messy at toimes. No offence bu'cha don't strike me as-a merc type..don't strike me as a gal who does things dirty eitha. Jussa opservation." Vashka kept his nose leading him to the shop where he wanted to stop in. 

It was a little dive in, not too populated..at least yet..wouldn't take long with the gal following him. "I'ma grab a bite, yer welcome to get wha'cha want ta eat." The goblin looked over the menu, having to call the gal working the counter to look down some so she could hear him better. It took him about 3 tries before Vashka could get his order of a few cream filled pastries and a couple of spicy sausage, eggs, cheese soft biscuits.

"I agree, the sun does not always agree with me." Ji-woo giggled, and she nodded to his statement. The town was bustling, trying to get their early chores ready before afternoon tea and lunch time started. Bakers juggled trays of warm bread, Merchants were selling eggs and other ingredients to housewives with children clinging to their skirts, it was a typical morning. Ji-woo took notice of everything, still unused to this whole, village thing. She found it quite fascinating. When the imp spoke again, she turned to face him? 

"Oh, breakfast?" Ji-woo asked, she chucked and held her hand up to her mouth daintily. "I had a rather, large breakfast, I don't think I could bear to eat another bite." She said, and she lowered her hand. Her little joke was hilarious to her, but it sure made no sense to the imp leading her towards a tavern, it smelt strange to her, cooked food. She hasn't tried cooked food ever, and it seemed strange to her when raw livers were the most beautifully tasting things in the world. She was opposed exactly, but it was just foreign to her. She sat across from the goblin as he ordered, his accent was thick and it took the serving wench a minute or so to understand him. 

"So, as to why I want to take up this job," She began. "I'm not interested in the money. I have no need for material things." She said, and she flipped her short red hair away from her eyes. "I'm mostly interested in mystery of it all." She partially lied. She was interested in the mystery, but mostly the potential to expand her hunting grounds. 

After putting in his order, Vashka found a table to sit by, offering a seat to his new potential employee. It would be a little while before his food was heated up. "Don't be saprised if I tell ya I know already. See ta ting is, I been in business for quite a good whoile, I can size up someone when I see em. So yer well to do, prob'ly some well end swill of a lock from a well versed lot, I'm guessin probably a swill from some merchant type, if I'm throwin piss in the wind I'm bettin it flies on being a clothin or some rug merchant, am I wrong?" 

It was hard to really look over and gauge this woman, via her charm was as bad as Rose's at this point, and he'd not fall under another day of that swill of madness that left him with a taste in his mouth he couldn't cleanse for days. "Ya mind doin me a fava' and grabbin that grub for me? Hard enough to get into this seat, hard nuff going to reach the grub. If not, that's all well and good, just iffin ya don't mind...Blasted..drink..that's wot I forgot." Vashka shook his head a bit and tried to look this gal over again, taking in more to her form. She was young, thin, most likely flexible, probably fast on her feet, his guess was she wasn't bad with her words, or at least would be as time progressed, but there was not a lot of indication for her aggressive capabilities. Sure she might be a spiff healer type but with no back up she's not much of a candle in a dull room. 

Vashka would wait until this gal went to get his grub or until he came back with it before continuing his questioning.

Ji-woo blinked at the imp, her eyes widened as she tried her best to listen to what he was saying. "I apologize sir but I have no idea what you're asking me." She said at first, replying to his first statement. Her ears were trying to process what he was saying, but her mind was just shorting out, not analyzing anything he said. She blinked twice, afraid that either she was just dumb or that her hearing was just done. 'Poof' no more brain. But luckily for her, he said something comprehensible. 

"Ya mind doin me a fava' and grabbin that grub for me? Hard enough to get into this seat, hard nuff going to reach the grub. If not, that's all well and good, just iffin ya don't mind...Blasted..drink..that's wot I forgot."

Ji-woo tilted her head a bit. "You want me to grab your meal..?" She asked, and when she was that he was serious, she nodded, and she scooted back in her chair and stood up, not making a sound. She headed to the counter, placing her elbows up, and leaning forward, a soft smile on her face as she asked one of the men behind the bar where the Imp's order was, and if she could have a pint of whatever grog they served. He all to enthusiastically gave it to her, his cheeks deep red. He told her his name was Jonah, and that she should come visit him some time. She told him she would, and that he should bring is appetite. She turned away from the bar, giggling, her eyes a shade darker than they were moments earlier. He made her hungry, but she could wait. She placed the food in front of the Goblin, also placing the pint of stout beside his plate. She sat back down, and she smiled at him. "Anything else?" 

Once Vashka had the gal walk off, he could feel the air around him become easier to breath. "Right so she is a tad bit like Rose. *huff* Bollocks..well jobs a bloody job after all." Before the young gal came back Vashka took in a few good deep breaths, enjoying it while it came fresh. Once this young lass returned however, the air around him was yet again heavy, saturated by some heavy charm which he could only guess came to her naturally. 

His eyes narrowed, looking her up and down again. Her eyes...he swore they weren't that dark before. It was a far back pressing thought which couldn't be expanded upon very much. "Cheers, damnably hard to scoot me arse about some days. Blighter on this small stature some days, know what I mean? Ehh, you prob'ly do there love, not quite the stoutest pint round 'ere. Though ya damn sure the shiniest one 'round here. All eyes glaring at 'cha, tho' I get the feelin yer eyes gleam a bit brighter to everyone else. Think I fingered you wrong lass, yer a bit darker then I took ya for." Vashka keep a well trained eye on here for a moment, then nodded his head. "Yeah, I think we'll get along nicely." 

The green skin looked over the hot biscuit, taking quick bites from it first and finishing it off rather quickly. He found time to speak after devouring a good portion, only stopping to speak. "Hmm.. 'preciate the pint there lass, but no thanks." Vashka took out his flask, tapping it a few times. "This, love, this is fuckin life blood. That pint right there," The green imp just shook his head, "is like dirt. No offence if yer a fan, but..ya know what.." Vashka passed his flask over to this gal, "take a whiff, you'll catch my meanin."

Inside this flask was a reddish liquid which smelled earthen, natural, almost like that of a fresh kill. One could not be wrong to assume he was drinking blood by the look and smell of the thing. Though a quick taste would prove that to be far from the truth. The concoction of liquor and natural substances, coined 'life blood', was a very rich and smooth tasting liquor. It was heavy in it's potency like vodka but sweet like nectar and with a hit of some strawberry like cream. It was sweet and strong but with the method it was blended and with the spices that were placed in it, the liquid smelled and looked as if it was blood.

"Right, now anyhow, so we'll get down ta brass tax. This 'ere job is what we like ta call a 'scoutin' measurement', essentially its a way for us ta see the local talent and find someone who's willin to try out a job they know little to nuffin about. So ya made it into the firs' bracket, so good job. Ya found me and were willin to take up the job. Now ya might be sayin it wasn't that hard to find me, but see that's the fing, it's luck that brought me into an easy to spot area when ya managed to slip round my way. Luck, believe it not, is somethin were lookin for." After speaking, Vashka finished off the rest of the biscuit he'd ordered. "Damns that's a nice way to start off the day." The goblin had set the cards on the table and was now giving this girl a chance to look em over before he would speak again.

Ji-woo blinked. This imp ate quickly, that’s for sure. He didn’t waste time devouring that biscuit, and it was nothing like how she savored the taste of her kill after it was made. It made her wonder what about human food could be so good, there was no meat, no blood, no rush in any of it. It just didn’t appeal to her. She flipped her hair back, noticing how suffocated the goblin looked around her. It was amusing, knowing her charm could suffocate even the most unslightly creatures. This wasn’t the worst looking goblin she’s ever seen, sure, but he wasn’t appetizing to her in the slightest. His smell alone nearly made her want to gag, but it wasn’t polite to do so. She had appearances to keep. When he showed her the flask, she took a deep sniff, and her heart pounded, and her eyes darkened quickly, her pupils dilating sharply. She yanked her head back and raised a hand as if to decline the flask, and shook her head. How could a liquor smell so Earthy, so sharp, and so much like...blood? She could smell the sugar in it, even if it was there just slightly. She couldn’t lose control, not here. He was correct about her being darker than she seemed. 

“Smells delightful.” She complimented. She listened as he insulted the grog in front of him, and she smiled. “Oh, no offense taken.” She said. “I don’t drink that sort of stuff anyway. Dulls the senses, and it does taste like mud.” She agreed. However, he was now explaining the job to her. She leaned forward, her eyes narrowed. “This all sounds marvelous, where do we start?” She have him a sweet smirk, her brows furrowed, and her eyes narrowed. She was excited.