Vashka swallowed down the last of the biscuit then downed it with a drink of his flask. He took a deep breath before he spoke. "Ahh...that's words I love to hear. Well, I've been waitin on others to take the work..see my boss is a man of patience..a lotta time on his hands so he's hoping to get a lot of bites on this job, though he has a time limit as well, hopin to get a wide array of employees." With another fast swig of his flask, Vashka spoke again, "Ahh...right, so the job itself is ta clear out a cave, simple task, but these some of my kind in there, which means the place is trapped an its prob'ly rigged to alarms. Iffin we don't get some more bitters on this line, it may be just to two uv us on the job." 

There was a very distinct magical presence sitting in the goblin's inner jacket pocket inside his armor. To be precise, it was a very small object but gave off a very fine tuned magical pattern to a trained eye. A playing card, set up with a lot of magical symbols inlaid on it, hidden by illusory appearance to look as a regular playing card. The goblin had it tucked away in his pocket, it was a connection to his employer. It was the only magical item he carried on his person.

Vashka took another look over to this gal, "I fink you might fit in well with the company, but we need competency more then anythin'. I can't just give a free pass, not how it works, though I'll let ya know this lass, do well on this job, even if it's simple, an there's a lot more opportunities in the makin'. As for a starting date, I'd say it'd be best to start in a few days. North gate, round sun up, end of the week for sure. If I decide to mop up my bait and pull the boat out at an earlier time, I'll be in touch. Yer not hard to track." His eyes shone with a strange tint, almost looking like gems for a moment. It was an augmentation he'd undergone, not voluntary but if you loose your eye and have to have it replaced, having eyes that can track mana signals and scent trails was a nice touch. "Truss me." Vashka sat back, smiling to this gal. Her charm was very well done but not as overwhelming as what he had been used to dealing with on a regular basis. It was intoxicating, embarrassing to him that he smelled as poorly as he did, but being in the armor for a few days does that sorta thing.

Ji-woo smiled, and she nodded. "I'm glad you think so." She said, and she laced her fingers together, putting her hands on the table. She squirmed in her seat, making herself more comfortable. "So you're saying that I'm the only one interested in the job so far? That's a bit strange, with this, as you said, leading up to more opportunities down the line, one would think more would hop on this." She said, a brow raised in confusion. "Well, I'll stick around town for a few more days, I think I can get a place at an Inn, and I'm sure I won't be so hard to find." She agreed, and she giggled at this. She was usually hard to find, but she could feel the aura around this goblin, and his eyes shone, making her think that he might have some tricks up his sleeve. Yes they were going to get along very well together. 

She felt something strange radiating in the imp's pocket, and it made her curious to what it was. She didn't take the man for a magick user, but everyone has surprises, she certainly does. She pulled a few silver pieces from a purse she had under her skirt, and she laid them on the table, paying for the meal the imp so ravishingly consumed. "I suppose we'll be in touch." She said softly, a smirk spreading across her lips. She stood then, and smoothed down the soft white fabric of her dress, and she smiled down at the imp. "Oh, I suppose I should tell you my name. It's Ji-woo." She said, and she extended her hand for him to take. 

Vashka nodded, "Yep..so far yer the only fish ta bite." The greenskin wrapped up the remainder of the two pastries, saving them for later on his walk to see if he could find other possible candidates. "I don't doubt you could get a room, hell you could get a room in a house with company, maybe some servents if you tried hard enough. I'd even offer you my room, but, we both know that ain't happenin'. First off, I stink to high hells, not a decent place to bathe round ere, secondly, I don't think I'm much your type, being small and vicious natured, and third of all, the thing I could overlook, it's a conflict of in'trest " 

The armored goblin scooted free of his chair, took the coin from the table, then clanked down to his feet. The open hand was a bit of a surprise which he took in kind. "Ji-woo, pretty name, I'll keep it on me mind. Stay outta trouble, if ya can, for the nex' few days. Ifin ya need more details, I'm sure you can track me down." Vashka fumbled with the coin Ji-woo left of the table, it would help to track her down when the time came up. "I'll be in touch." After leaving, Vashka set off to go his way, walking around the city to be easily seen for others to find him.