Radioactive

Kind of an odd request...

I’ve been trying to decide what I want to do with my main OC, Anouk Enouk...

So, what I came up with is that I’d like to carry on her good name to the next generation.

I’ll just say it, I’m looking for anyone with a male character that is interested in fathering a child with Anouk. 

Just to be clear, I don’t do “adult” rp, so we would not be playing out the fun part. I just want it to be more legitimate than me simply saying “Anouk got pregnant and had a baby.” I’d rather have the father be someone’s actual OC.

A couple prerequisites..

-Must not be a new OC. I want someone with proven longevity (no jokes 🤣)

-Must be significantly more powerful than Anouk. I want to be able to build the new OC (the offspring) as a fairly powerful character.

In case I get multiple responses, keep in mind that I can only pick one. 

This was awkward...

1 minute ago, Fierach said:

What kind of... longevity? 🤣

I'll see if I can offer one of my characters as tribute. Not James though, he has enough women in his life whom he doesn't do anything with anyway.

Great. Let’s see these donors...err umm... characters of yours! 👍

Hrm.

James: Off the table

Aoi: Eh... I don't really think you'd want him. He’s a bit… boisterous.

Goblin Slayer: Goblins?

Risa: She's female

Mori: She's also female. But there's magic for that! Not that you’re into such things… I think >_>

I am in the process of playing, and eventually fully fledging two OCs, one by the name of Ruska Hearth, and the other by the name of Eshara Dominic. Ruska's a bit too young (unless you like cradle-robbing), while Eshara is an elite career soldier of the Order of Force Majeure. No powers, but plenty skilled, although technically his awesome beard is a power.

L5X344e_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Also, don't you think I forgot about our little spar between James and Sollie.

This is not what I was expecting when I checked Val this afternoon, but I love it.

Might I introduce you to Draug? 

While he has the longevity, as both a character and an elf-bro, I wouldn't personally define him as "significantly powerful". He's a warrior (that is a touch out of practice), a blood mage, and the manager of a bookstore, but he's by no means a swaggering God with magma eyes and buns of steel. 

Can I promise a tender romance? No, because he's a prick and she's too young and nice. What Draug can offer is substantial child support and a colorful extended family. 

If you pick him, I will laugh nonstop for an entire year.

I have a handful of male characters I could offer, but it really depends on the conditions of said pregnancy. Will there be a following marriage? Or is kind of like a wonderful night that accidentally resulted in her getting knocked up?

Edited by Ataraxy

3 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I have a handful of male characters I could offer, but it really depends on the conditions of said pregnancy. Will there be a following marriage? Or is kind of like a wonderful night that accidentally resulted in her getting knocked up?

Accident/knocked up, definitely. 

In that case I've got two characters that might fit the bill.

First is Marik. He's my main and is a well established character/ trouble maker. Wouldn't be a reach to claim her knocked some chick up in a night of passion. 

Second is Detective Hawk. Could be that one night in their attempt to overcome the corruption of F.I.S.T., they find a specific stress outlet to satisfy their needs.

I could also throw in my Peacekeeper if you want a really powerful sire, but he's a new character. 

Edited by Ataraxy

17 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

@Fierach What’s Mori like? I’m not completely closed to that idea...

🤣

It'd be Risa who might be the more likely candidate. Mori's not strong, persay, she is a very intelligent and gifted hacker. Risa's the powerful sorceress.

I don't normally go for these sort of things, but I'll throw my hat into the ring for the chuckle.

*is not a seething mass of skeletons outside of Sitra Ahkra.