supernal

Announcements for your roleplay

In Ursa Madeum's game of thrones, not every noble house is gunning for the crown. House Singlance instead seeks to introduce the islands to technology and industry through education and demonstration. Join this upstart noble house in bringing the wonders of the modern world to the mid Iron-age islands.

How's that?

Edited by notmuch_23

1 hour ago, notmuch_23 said:

In Ursa Madeum's game of thrones, not every noble house is gunning for the crown. House Singlance instead seeks to introduce the islands to technology and industry through education and demonstration. Join this upstart noble house in bringing the wonders of the modern world to the mid Iron-age islands.

How's that?

I mightbe able to join

If my characters arent robots by the time it happens

(Im making cybermen)

Edited by Hurttoto

21 hours ago, notmuch_23 said:

How's that?

Done and done

On 9/5/2018 at 12:18 AM, Hurttoto said:

Hey I was wondering if you could put that algae thread announcement back

Its ok if you can't 

Im just wondering

I'm down to do that but want to spread the shine a bit more first. Maybe one more after singlance before I start doing older ones again