supernal

Announcements for your roleplay

56 minutes ago, Infernal said:

May I have a banner for this in order to boost  the amount of people who see it?.

In terms of challenges for already owned artifacts, one at a time. Can’t have just one party able to snap up all the challenges simultaneously. It seems the second is the full artifact challenge but want to confirm you’re fully aware that means the first is more prelude than full challenge 

With that clarified I can put this up today 

13 hours ago, Minako said:

S-sorry to be so troublesome, but would you mind making an announcement for my thread? ?

Sure. Mind linking it here to make sure I link to the right thread you want announced?

Also what do you want the announcement to say? Just one sentence should be enough

8 hours ago, supernal said:

Sure. Mind linking it here to make sure I link to the right thread you want announced?

Also what do you want the announcement to say? Just one sentence should be enough

Sure thing! Thanks in advance! 

Here is the link: The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of the skies!

The announcement sentence... hmmm... Gosh I'm no good at this stuff... uhm:

"When ordinary school-girl Rosie opens up a book and starts reading, she is thrust into another world and crazy adventure and needs your help to come out of this in one piece! Can you guide her safely through the story and turn this average girl extraordinary?"

I hope that's not too much! May I please also have a banner? o:

11 hours ago, Minako said:

Sure thing! Thanks in advance! 

Here is the link: The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of the skies!

The announcement sentence... hmmm... Gosh I'm no good at this stuff... uhm:

"When ordinary school-girl Rosie opens up a book and starts reading, she is thrust into another world and crazy adventure and needs your help to come out of this in one piece! Can you guide her safely through the story and turn this average girl extraordinary?"

I hope that's not too much! May I please also have a banner? o:

Announcement / banner up

The original was a little too long for the way the banner displays but I took the content, trimmed it a bit, and put it up. Let me know if it's good to stay or if you want to modify any of the wording

If it's ok, I'd like to announce my upcoming thread for the Assassins' Guild trials.  I have an interest check, but would like to make sure it's known that this is an opportunity to be a part of canon, without having to commit loyalty to a specific land or ruler.  I can make a first post if needed for the thread.  All aspiring assassins are welcome! 

Just now, Mickey Flash said:

If it's ok, I'd like to announce my upcoming thread for the Assassins' Guild trials.  I have an interest check, but would like to make sure it's known that this is an opportunity to be a part of canon, without having to commit loyalty to a specific land or ruler.  I can make a first post if needed for the thread.  All aspiring assassins are welcome! 

Should the text of the announcement just be your last sentence there or something else?