supernal

General chat for NOT

1 hour ago, supernal said:

Something standard or black market status from this list 

UM probably has some Ercaniron somewhere with it being close(ish) to Yh'mi. Taen, not being a natural part of Terrenus, likely doesn't have any Terran materials but Everrun and Stronghold should have some. I'll give a better answer after I get some sleep :D

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

Oh! I get what you're asking now!

I was already planning on having Norkotia have deposits of Uru, so I'll submit that one in for sure.

Added

2 hours ago, EpicRome23 said:

Hey now, somebody trying to muscle in when Aligoria is trying to corner the Uru market? ?

Nah, it's fine. Just watch your back

Added too

2 hours ago, Csl said:

UM probably has some Ercaniron somewhere with it being close(ish) to Yh'mi. Taen, not being a natural part of Terrenus, likely doesn't have any Terran materials but Everrun and Stronghold should have some. I'll give a better answer after I get some sleep ?

Added Erc. to UM. I'm thinking for now to limit it to just one territory instead of one for each. Also it's totally fine to assume hey it's near that so probably some of that but also feel free to have it be something totally different. Like it could be a new vein or something 

4 minutes ago, Vansin said:

WHAT TYPE OF METAMATERIAL

(Solabernite seems appropriate)

Added

Does Terran materials include things like uh abusive substances? I have an idea in my head for a fruit that is a drug in Yh’mi, and sells for ridiculous prices on the black market but is extremely dangerous to harvest... as with all things in Yh’mi.

15 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Does Terran materials include things like uh abusive substances? I have an idea in my head for a fruit that is a drug in Yh’mi, and sells for ridiculous prices on the black market but is extremely dangerous to harvest... as with all things in Yh’mi.

Give it to the rats.

R A T S O N D R U G S

45 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Good question! It does not include things like plants which could be turned into drugs or medicine or what have you. The one plant like thing it does have is just an intermediary for more “material” like materials. That said I AM interested in updating / making a new flora index companion piece to the creature codex and this would be a great entry for that 

I've added a page for Nesthome and Tradetown, so we can update the Lore thingy with it.

Where do I have to put the History of Nesthome? Where can I canonize the thread?

1 hour ago, Jotnotes said:

I've added a page for Nesthome and Tradetown, so we can update the Lore thingy with it.

Where do I have to put the History of Nesthome? Where can I canonize the thread?

I suggest a “canon” section just above the History section of the same thread