supernal

House Dali chatter

@Csl couldn't remember if we had another ooc somewhere so decided to use this thread

If there's anything wrong with my post or that I should change to be more accurate let me know! I don't want my lack of cleverness as a player to take away Hali's cleverness as a character 

On 1/11/2019 at 5:23 AM, supernal said:

@Csl couldn't remember if we had another ooc somewhere so decided to use this thread

If there's anything wrong with my post or that I should change to be more accurate let me know! I don't want my lack of cleverness as a player to take away Hali's cleverness as a character 

Late, but is Halisera implying Titus and co. weren't fully responsible for Damien being deposed - something like they struck him when he was weakened or just made the killing blow when the other houses were already starting/planning rebellions?

2 minutes ago, Csl said:

Late, but is Halisera implying Titus and co. weren't fully responsible for Damien being deposed - something like they struck him when he was weakened or just made the killing blow when the other houses were already starting/planning rebellions?

Correct 

Going off the details of @KittyvonCupcake‘s various naval rebellions and @vielle‘s feeding of rebel forces and I THINK less-than-efficient feeding of Damien’s soldiers but I’m less confident about that particular memory. Please correct me where wrong! This is mostly going off of information players volunteered for that one noble house index than it is roleplay content I’ve read 

5 hours ago, supernal said:

Correct 

Going off the details of @KittyvonCupcake‘s various naval rebellions and @vielle‘s feeding of rebel forces and I THINK less-than-efficient feeding of Damien’s soldiers but I’m less confident about that particular memory. Please correct me where wrong! This is mostly going off of information players volunteered for that one noble house index than it is roleplay content I’ve read 

Yeah that seems right, just confirming. Will try to reply tonight!