supernal

House Dali chatter

2 minutes ago, Csl said:

@supernal You alright with me having Roz leave the thread in my next post or should I give an opening for Hali to say more stuff? Wrapping up most of the discussion when I post.

Am totally fine with that. If there's something for her to say in passing I'll figure out a way to work it in, either by dipping slightly into the past in dialogue or by sending a letter after her or bringing it up via her rep at the meeting or whatever, we'll figure something out, but this does feel like a natural stopping point and don't see a need to drag it out

It has been an absolute blast and I want them to hang out more. Maybe they can go skeet shooting some day 

1 minute ago, supernal said:

Am totally fine with that. If there's something for her to say in passing I'll figure out a way to work it in, either by dipping slightly into the past in dialogue or by sending a letter after her or bringing it up via her rep at the meeting or whatever, we'll figure something out, but this does feel like a natural stopping point and don't see a need to drag it out

It has been an absolute blast and I want them to hang out more. Maybe they can go skeet shooting some day 

Same! Haven't been this hyped writing for a thread in a while.

Just now, supernal said:

As a note I don’t have much dialogue but I do have a quick post I want to get out in response and then canonize!? 

Sure, go ahead. ^_^

I had some time so I quickly threw something together for the vineyard. Am open to anything you may want to include @Witches Brew 

https://www.valucre.com/topic/41830-dali-vineyard/

@KittyvonCupcake - am listing BE scones!

@roboblu - am listing floracle teas!

Edited by supernal

You didn’t have to do that! I was going to, I just didn’t know if I should’ve waited till after all the Descarte Twin business was over or not. 

I suppose I should’ve asked, I apologize. 

2 minutes ago, Witches Brew said:

You didn’t have to do that! I was going to, I just didn’t know if I should’ve waited till after all the Descarte Twin business was over or not. 

I suppose I should’ve asked, I apologize. 

That’s okay! I did the museum today so was in a crafting mood. I can modify it easily if you have any ideas or if you’d like ownership you can post something of your own making and I’ll swap links around