supernal

Claim a ghost ship for your character

Here is information on the ship in question: https://www.valucre.com/topic/40119-ghost-ship-galleon/

You can find it somewhere near Barnstable Coast, Ursa Madeum, or Amalia if you're in the south, and Biazo Isle and the frozen coast of Shawnee Glacier if you're in the north

There are three conditions you have to fulfill throughout the thread in order to make a claim on it:

1. 1+ page, meaning 16 posts.
  2. A summary at the end. No need for any of the other canonization stuff
  3. Your character has to roll at least once from the narrative damage system, with a 10% chance of losing their battle/conflict to win the ship: https://www.valucre.com/topic/40180-narrative-damage-system/

You can start on the mainland and find the ship or intro the thread by boarding it and treating it like a dungeon crawl, up to you really 

I'll only allow one of these claim threads up at the same time, but multiple parties can join the same thread if they want to compete for it

Edited by supernal

14 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

Dibbbsssss

Deal. Let’s give it a day or two to see if there’s any competition out there but failing that you can do this solo or with a team mate 

11 minutes ago, Zashiii said:

MOAAARRR GHOOST SHIIIPPSSSS!!! 

YAH

If you’re saying you wanna go after this one I want to wait until a few people have ships before allowing repeat customers 

22 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Then House Uldwar sends its champion Sir Gerald Ultin, Grand Master of the knight order Dogs of War to claim this ship.

I feel like using TDS, you good with that? Kinda want to test out Carlos' new function for artifact holders.

2 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I feel like using TDS, you good with that? Kinda want to test out Carlos' new function for artifact holders.

For the time being that artifact holder thing is only inclusive of the bounty system. It isn't worked into the main TDS. I want to play test it first

BUT this can be the play test too if both parties are opting in  

2 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Wait what? I think I will need to see this system info first i think.

Here is the relevant quote for artifact holders in the bounty system

On 7/5/2017 at 1:58 PM, supernal said:

Hunting artifact holders

1. Require at least two hunters
  2. TDS instead of MOBS
  3. Artifact holder is Nova tier