princeben07

How BUSY are you? (DCN Check)

oKay, I cannot type that well without my index finger, since its severly INJURED to the BONE. I'm misspelling a lot of words, because of my accuracy, and I DO apologize.

ANYWAYS, I was hoping to open this subject to see just how BUSY everyone is in their REAL lives. It's kind of a personal welfare/health check. I don';t mean to pry in everyone's affairs, but I just wanted to know...how BUSY are YOU in real LIFE? SChool? Work? Family? Business....

You guys/lgals know that I don't ask for MUCH on this site....but I have a very, very DEEP RP  coming up that I am writing and for that I NEED ONE VOLUNTEER to turn into a DAICHON.........Can ANYONE help me out? I'm BEGGING and PLEADING with you ALL....you can create a SEPARATE character for this event to take place in. I won't be mad or anything should you decide to leave me...it's just for FUN. @Fennis Ursai; @Rin: @OctoberSkys: @supernal..............Ect............................. How BUSY are you IRL, and, will you HELP ME OUT????? Xylex doesn't COUNT since he is WOLFKIN!!!! That's my lil G-Ball!!! ^_^ (Love that guy)

Benny

Edited by supernal

Hey Ben, looks like your tags didn't work so I'll go into your post and edit them in so that they do 

I'm pretty busy! I'm managing a civil war in Terrenus, and have a very ambitious plot coming up on top of that, in addition to the noble house I decided to create for Ursa Madeum. Also I'm moving in the next two months so there's that too 

Well as you know I was hospitalized at the end of last year into the beginning of this year. I am still recovering from my surgery and dealing with my kids. I pushed school to 2nd start. 

I am jobless as not now but that's going to change soon. I barely have time to think but I am still trying to get my RP's in. 

Sometimes I have to go missing for a bit but that's because I have no choice. Other then that I am good. Hopefully things will look up for me. I have much more than that going on bit I'll leave it at those small things. 

Any who... that's how busy I am in real life. I mother of 2 who couldnt remember her head if it wasn't attached. 

Pretty busy myself. Helping take care of my mom, chores, animals. Busy with flea markets when that time is around. I think its starts at the end of may, takes a break between july&august, then starts up until October. 

Also lots of writing, books and rps cause gotta keep a land going and its a crap ton of work. I don't regret ever getting it though. Since most of my best rps came from it.

Nearly finished with my chiropractor appointments after being hit by a car back in July, Got my licensing test coming up soon, slipping in and out of jobs atm due to crippling depression that's being incredibly unpredictable on when it's going to spike up and when it's going to give me a good day.

Honestly, overall not as busy as I want to be but not able to do what I want to get around to.

2 hours ago, supernal said:

Hey Ben, looks like your tags didn't work so I'll go into your post and edit them in so that they do 

I'm pretty busy! I'm managing a civil war in Terrenus, and have a very ambitious plot coming up on top of that, in addition to the noble house I decided to create for Ursa Madeum. Also I'm moving in the next two months so there's that too 

my tags NEVER work, lol.

benny

1 hour ago, Fennis Ursai said:

Nearly finished with my chiropractor appointments after being hit by a car back in July, Got my licensing test coming up soon, slipping in and out of jobs atm due to crippling depression that's being incredibly unpredictable on when it's going to spike up and when it's going to give me a good day.

Honestly, overall not as busy as I want to be but not able to do what I want to get around to.

Fen-g, you don't count because im writing with u ALREADY, lol

benny

2 hours ago, Rin said:

Pretty busy myself. Helping take care of my mom, chores, animals. Busy with flea markets when that time is around. I think its starts at the end of may, takes a break between july&august, then starts up until October. 

Also lots of writing, books and rps cause gotta keep a land going and its a crap ton of work. I don't regret ever getting it though. Since most of my best rps came from it.

What is it going to TAKE to let you know how I FEEL about you? Oh, you are SO clueless, lol. Let's brainstorm on something..................sometime soon, okay?

benny

2 hours ago, OctoberSkys said:

Well as you know I was hospitalized at the end of last year into the beginning of this year. I am still recovering from my surgery and dealing with my kids. I pushed school to 2nd start. 

I am jobless as not now but that's going to change soon. I barely have time to think but I am still trying to get my RP's in. 

Sometimes I have to go missing for a bit but that's because I have no choice. Other then that I am good. Hopefully things will look up for me. I have much more than that going on bit I'll leave it at those small things. 

Any who... that's how busy I am in real life. I mother of 2 who couldnt remember her head if it wasn't attached. 

SKY!!!! I know what you and I discussed with your Hospital stay, so there's no need to divulge that information. That is between you and I, so it's cool!! I'm just happy that you have come back to play with us in this big-ass playground!!  I'nm typing with a DAMAGED finger so forgive me.

1. Didin't even KNOW that you had kids........................lol. You just have the ENERGY of and 18-year old (And THAT is a compliment, lol)

2. Im just GLAD that you are back, so THAT is a BLESSING to me, all hands down.

3. we will catch up soon.

Benny

Due to my son's ASD diagnosis and the importance of early intervention, I am extremely busy. I've decided to hold off working so that I can concentrate on his therapy, mainly, participating in it and learning as much as I can so I can implent it myself. This means having a full time nanny for Gavin, since the last thing I want is to neglect one of my children while I am trying to help the other. Currently my days go like this:

Wake up at 6 am with Gavin (sometimes he lets me sleep in a little later). He has a bottle, we get changed, we have about 30 minutes of one on one time. We usually just play on the floor together or go on a quick morning walk. Owain wakes up at 7 am, we have breakfast, get dressed, and after handing off Gavin to grandmother, we play a little until 8 am when, Hailey, our wonderful ABA therapist arrives. From 8 am until 11:15 am we have therapy from Monday through Fridays (on Mondays we have a toddler play group class through the extended learning program at our local university, its essentially day care, but parents get to stay and participate, lots of socializing from 9 am to 11:30, then on Thursdays we have a Music Time class from 9 am to 11:30, also lots of socializing). On Wednesdays mornings, I take Gavin to a mommy and me music time class and owain stays at home with grandma, Hailey, and Berta our full time nanny (this is from 9:30 to 10:30). Friday mornings we will either go to the Zoo or we will go to the indoor playground, or the library and do therapy there, more opportunities for socializing. Owain gets a little free time from 11:15 to 12, this can either mean he plays by himself, with his brother, or all three of us together. Sometimes we just sit and watch cartoons, othertimes we sit out in the garden and have a snack together.  I try to nap with Owain from 12 to 2:30 but sometimes I have to get up to get some mommy timw or work on something like meal preps or project preps, I try to split my week into napping with owain for a bit of extra sleep and playing with Gavin if he's awake so that he doesn't forget that I am his mom. 2:30 is wake up and lunch, then 3 is back to therapy. On Mondays and Fridays we have ABA therapy from 3 to 5 pm with Hailey. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we have developmental therapy from 3 to 4, and on Wednesdays we have speech therapy from 3 yo 4. On most days, except for mondays and Fridays, our therapies are done by 4. Owain gets some more free time...usually an activity I've set up, painting, some sensory play, running through the sprinklers, or even going on a grocery run with mom. I start making dinner at 5 while Gavin gets a bath from Berta. I let dinner cool down while I dress and give Gavin his last bottle for the day, he's asleep by 6 pm on most days. Owain watches cartoons with Grandma or goes for a walk with Berta. We have dinner at 6, bath at 6:30, and a little TV time from 7 to 7:30. We have playtime after that, which is usually Owain helping me with chores from 7:30 until bedtime, which can be 8 or 8:30. We read a few stories, sing a few songs, and he's asleep before 9. I work for my dad pastime, so once the babies are down, I'll do a little bit of work and try to write some posts. I desperately try to be in bed by midnight. I play catch up with work on the weekends, but the scheduel is much the same except we have no therapy, just me trying to implment it with whatever activities and events we may have planned.

I am fucking exhausted...but...

Owain is starting to talk! Socially and emotionally, he's caught up to where he should be. We still don't have any repetitive behaviours except for piling, which only happens when he's exceedingly bored. Behaviour wise? This kid is a dream. I have a 2 hear old that knows how to regulate his own emotions, and has learned that mommy will not give in to crying or screaming. So when he gets upsets he will cry and whine for a minute or two, then wipe away his tears and come up to me saying, "all done...all done..." He gets a big hug and I tell him how proud I am that he calmed down and how I understand how frustrating it can be to not get our way. He nods sadly, and accepts my backrub until he's ready to try again (he usually gets upset when I place demands on him for language, "if you want something you have to ask for it, you cant just grunt at me." 

I am tired all the time, and I often wish I had a partner to help me...but, I am doing it, and I am kicking ass, and my kids are thriving. That makes it all worth it. 

5 hours ago, Pasion Pasiva said:

Due to my son's ASD diagnosis and the importance of early intervention, I am extremely busy. I've decided to hold off working so that I can concentrate on his therapy, mainly, participating in it and learning as much as I can so I can implent it myself. This means having a full time nanny for Gavin, since the last thing I want is to neglect one of my children while I am trying to help the other. Currently my days go like this:

Wake up at 6 am with Gavin (sometimes he lets me sleep in a little later). He has a bottle, we get changed, we have about 30 minutes of one on one time. We usually just play on the floor together or go on a quick morning walk. Owain wakes up at 7 am, we have breakfast, get dressed, and after handing off Gavin to grandmother, we play a little until 8 am when, Hailey, our wonderful ABA therapist arrives. From 8 am until 11:15 am we have therapy from Monday through Fridays (on Mondays we have a toddler play group class through the extended learning program at our local university, its essentially day care, but parents get to stay and participate, lots of socializing from 9 am to 11:30, then on Thursdays we have a Music Time class from 9 am to 11:30, also lots of socializing). On Wednesdays mornings, I take Gavin to a mommy and me music time class and owain stays at home with grandma, Hailey, and Berta our full time nanny (this is from 9:30 to 10:30). Friday mornings we will either go to the Zoo or we will go to the indoor playground, or the library and do therapy there, more opportunities for socializing. Owain gets a little free time from 11:15 to 12, this can either mean he plays by himself, with his brother, or all three of us together. Sometimes we just sit and watch cartoons, othertimes we sit out in the garden and have a snack together.  I try to nap with Owain from 12 to 2:30 but sometimes I have to get up to get some mommy timw or work on something like meal preps or project preps, I try to split my week into napping with owain for a bit of extra sleep and playing with Gavin if he's awake so that he doesn't forget that I am his mom. 2:30 is wake up and lunch, then 3 is back to therapy. On Mondays and Fridays we have ABA therapy from 3 to 5 pm with Hailey. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we have developmental therapy from 3 to 4, and on Wednesdays we have speech therapy from 3 yo 4. On most days, except for mondays and Fridays, our therapies are done by 4. Owain gets some more free time...usually an activity I've set up, painting, some sensory play, running through the sprinklers, or even going on a grocery run with mom. I start making dinner at 5 while Gavin gets a bath from Berta. I let dinner cool down while I dress and give Gavin his last bottle for the day, he's asleep by 6 pm on most days. Owain watches cartoons with Grandma or goes for a walk with Berta. We have dinner at 6, bath at 6:30, and a little TV time from 7 to 7:30. We have playtime after that, which is usually Owain helping me with chores from 7:30 until bedtime, which can be 8 or 8:30. We read a few stories, sing a few songs, and he's asleep before 9. I work for my dad pastime, so once the babies are down, I'll do a little bit of work and try to write some posts. I desperately try to be in bed by midnight. I play catch up with work on the weekends, but the scheduel is much the same except we have no therapy, just me trying to implment it with whatever activities and events we may have planned.

I am fucking exhausted...but...

Owain is starting to talk! Socially and emotionally, he's caught up to where he should be. We still don't have any repetitive behaviours except for piling, which only happens when he's exceedingly bored. Behaviour wise? This kid is a dream. I have a 2 hear old that knows how to regulate his own emotions, and has learned that mommy will not give in to crying or screaming. So when he gets upsets he will cry and whine for a minute or two, then wipe away his tears and come up to me saying, "all done...all done..." He gets a big hug and I tell him how proud I am that he calmed down and how I understand how frustrating it can be to not get our way. He nods sadly, and accepts my backrub until he's ready to try again (he usually gets upset when I place demands on him for language, "if you want something you have to ask for it, you cant just grunt at me." 

I am tired all the time, and I often wish I had a partner to help me...but, I am doing it, and I am kicking ass, and my kids are thriving. That makes it all worth it. 

You're probably one of the BUSIEST people that I know of. I can't catch up with YOU even if you had a FREE 60  seconds, lol. I know how that goes though; you're doing your thing and I ain't mad AT ya!!!! ^_^ Keep up the good work!! A Parent's job is NEVER done, lol!!!!

Benny