2 minutes ago, sapphyrelorelle said:

Barista! I'm gonna get working on a char soon 😊

Tbh I have a bit of a lot of an excessive love for tea so this sounds GREAT

Yes! Tea is the best ❤

And that's awesome! The organization page will be up pretty soon as well 😄

I'm going to come for a visit once you get up and running. I'm stickimg my presence in a lot of places these days ❤️

1 minute ago, Rin said:

I'm going to come for a visit once you get up and running. I'm stickimg my presence in a lot of places these days ❤️

Hey, me too! 👀 it's part of the plan, shhh! 😆

17 minutes ago, notmuch_23 said:

Does this place only serve tea? Aveline is a coffee snob and Thurgood prefers caffeinated pop.

Nah, we've got some other stuff going on, maybe a few coffee brews here and there 👀 the menu is still under construction, but it's definitely not just tea in there (tea is still, however, their very own specialty) 😃

41 minutes ago, ourlachesism said:

Hey, me too! 👀 it's part of the plan, shhh! 😆

That's the idea 😆

3 hours ago, danzilla3 said:

Oh hai. You still looking for employees?

Yes we are! 😆 The re-opening may be a bit delayed as I'm finishing up the organization page, but you're free to join in with us 😊

Edited by ourlachesism

It was a beautiful day and thus Arnau had decided to take a stroll along the warm and crowded streets of Andelusia. As he walked he observed all the people busy making trades and shaking hands before checking his own pockets for coin. Empty. The realization that he was out of coin did not discourage him though, because while he might be poor and have no assets, he was rich in other things. The day was much to beautiful to be squandered on self pity anyway. 

Perhaps it was fate that had guided his way to the old boarded up house, after it all was off the main streets where he had previously walked. He stopped to fully enjoy the passing breeze as its touch carefully caressed his sun-kissed skin, like the embrace of a lost lover. He spotted a woman coming out of the door and observed as she put up a note. It seems like they were hiring. 

"Excuse me!" He exclaimed while offering graceful bow to greet the woman with a playful smile painted upon his lips. After allowing enough time for the woman react to his greeting he would continue. 

"I see that you are looking for workers?" He paused for a second and gestured towards the sign that she had just set up.

"I'm not a trained barista, but I am a Bard and poet and you would not find any better entertainment for your guests!" He spoke loud and proudly as if he was a world renown performer however that could not be further from the truth. 

"I'm also a masterful Ranger, you will not find a more precise archer, I guarantee it! You'd do well to hire a strong lad as myself, I'd prove an asset to your business with whatever you need. I'm sure you have need to transportation of goods to this fine establishment!" He added while extending his arms as if he would attempt to hug the very structure itself.

"Well, what do you say?"  

Edited by Arnau Dermont