-Lilium-

Things we give up. [artifact]

Current Location: Hell’s Gate, Terrenus; Western District - Ivory Estates Apartment Complex.

Personage: Belvardi, Capria

Twisted and contorted, rolling and bending and bowing, is a body in turmoil. Or is it the mind encased behind closed and twitching eyes? Plagued by memories further defiled by monsters of imagination, the beautifully shadowed dreamer cries out. Agony and sadness the only salvation earned from a job well done.

Upon awakening, there is little to say or dwell on in the face of glittering rays of sunlight that burst in through the edges of dark curtains. Equivalent to the colors of the sun, freshly illuminated eyes sparkle at nothing more than the bubbled ceiling overhead. Suddenly, yet ever so gently, the maw of a creature in resemblance to a very large and scraggly wolf lays its head against an outstretched upturned palm.

Gold and red hues collaborate silently in a moment of mutual understanding before they both move. One dissipates into the shadows of the room while the other peels herself from wrinkled sheets. Sitting up, turning so that her legs may slide off the bed, and then standing in order to start the day. Bubbles in the joints pop as the lengths of arms and legs are stretched while in walking motion.

First, the menial tasks like using the restroom, brushing teeth, and tossing a sweater on are performed. Then comes breakfast. Another simple, but necessary task in order to sustain stamina and health. Friction, a sound produced by paper scraping against tile causes hooked fingers to hesitate in opening the kitchen refrigerator. When nothing follows, the woman continues onward to relieve the frigid device of a premade smoothie packaged in an [approximately 32 oz] glass jar. It is one of the multiples sealed and lined very neatly on the top shelf where nothing aside from them is contained throughout the entire compartment.

The door to it is shut, and a pivot of the heel brings her attention to a bare counter from whence a drawer is open, a straw is produced; a twist of the cap emits a metallic pop so that she may penetrate the cold thick reddish multicolor-speckled sludge with the thin hollow cylindrical object.

However ideal this may be, the further process of bringing it to her lips is interrupted by the subtle whimper of her bestial counterpart at the front door. Removing herself from the small cubby like area, although she cannot see his frame the ember-glow of his eyes and the placement of them draws her attention to the floor. More specifically the small space between the bottom of the door and the floor.

Nails scoop the rectangular business card from the cool flat stone to view the picture depicted on the front before flipping it over to reveal a brief message and a selective sequence of numerical and alphabetical coding.

giphy.gif

This thread is an artifact quest, specifically for Odin’s Mask.

Edited by -Lilium-

Current Location: Hell’s Gate, Terrenus; Western District - Ivory Estates Apartment Complex.

There is no doubt as to where the card came from, but it does not stop the woman’s irritation from rising a minute degree. The comical nature of the sequence, mentally photographed before destruction, brings about a bundle of questions like… Are they making a joke? Or are they serious? When did this get so complicatedly silly? Did they run out of numbers to choose from?

Whatever the case may be, she is left wondering on it alone. Whoever left it long gone by now.

No longer does she wait, bringing the straw of her breakfast to her lips so that she may indulge in its bland familiarity. The bite of copper lost due to the numerous drinks she has had over the course of years. It does not take very much time for her to consume this meal. And in the end, the glass is deposited into a waste receptacle.

Without further adieu, a well-placed hand against a special section of wall elicits a blocky-pop and a metallic-hiss as a panel is forced outward and away from its cohorts. A gentle tug against an edge pulls it farther, defining its use. A short dowel sticking out from the back that trails back into the wall is rung with hooks bearing clothing, while a small board of a table with organizationally cubed sections containing other wares lies below them.

The mannerisms displayed thereafter are almost ritualistic in nature. Her sweater and undergarments are removed in exchange for more specific use inclined fabric. Black slacks, teal collared blouse, black vest, black overcoat, and black silken tie knotted and tucked just-so. Stockings and heels come later, once the items from the table are carefully placed on her person. All in places chosen for the dependency in which they may be easily produced when or if needed. The one item placed on display for the viewing of others are her ovular lensed spectacles. Bringing it all together comes down to one click of the insignia on the arm of the frame.

"Three, zeta, zero-point-five, echo, gamma, tango, six, dash...the square root of nine squared, dash...zero, zero, slevin..."

giphy.gif

Edited by -Lilium-

Current Location: Hell’s Gate, Terrenus; Western District

Of all the interesting things in this world, they chose Odin’s Mask.

Rather than delving immediately into the work at hand Capria finds it appropriate to take on a more important task first.

“I have a hankering for a pretzel, what do you think?”

If it feels right, why not?

Again, another perpendicular interception of the eyes is made, and this time those crimson hues of the shadows vanish entirely when the woman’s eyes blink. Leaving her standing in the apartment alone. One final check of her frame and she unbolts and opens the door, shutting it behind her as she exits. There needn't be any active wards or locks when unoccupied, as everything of importance to her and her professions is always kept within reach. Meaning, Capria takes all of her ‘personal’ belongings with her when she departs.

Ten minutes or so later Capria can be found walking down a sidewalk. Views from the sky depict ants next to the sky-high buildings making up the city around her and a multitude of others as they go on about their daily business. The colorful arrays and massive towers build the beautifully scenic might of Hell's Gate in humble glory. Though this is not why she chose to live here, Capria does take time to enjoy its splendor. Every home for her of a temporary nature.

A few blocks farther and she pauses at a busy three-way, waiting for bicycles and vehicles to stop before crossing to the stone-walled park on the other side. Set up just outside a tall black wrought iron gate is an aluminum framed, red and white painted, two large bicycle wheels with long spokes, topped with a rainbow hued umbrella, is a concessions vendor.

The wait is short, and eventually she crosses the street to engage the man at the cart. Rather than take on her usual role of being a customer she pulls a card from her jacket and slides it across the scratched, but still shiny clean, short metallic counter.

Informants of the underground linger on nearly every corner of every city in the land of Terrenus. And knowing where to find a few doesn’t hurt. Often times it is relatively beneficial to those sharing skill-sets like her own.

“I need some information. I had a doll once with a face as white a snow. Most kids made fun of me because it was the face of a worn out boy instead of girl. It’s old, possibly an antique. Do you happen to know where I can get one just like it?”

Edited by -Lilium-

Current Location: Hell’s Gate, Terrenus; Western District

The normally cheerfully rendered expression that decorates the man’s face, is suddenly extinguished for something darker. More stern. After all the times they’d met he may have never guessed what or who she is but even still, anyone considered average is questionable enough in the face of the world in which they live.

It takes a moment or two for the man to decide what he wants to do with the card in his hand. And once that decision is made it is slid into one of his white-apron pockets for later use. In the end he smirks thoughtfully, bringing his face back into full view of her citrine gaze.

“If I were to make a guess on what kind of doll face you want, the best place to look would be Frederick’s Antiquities over on West 53rd. They know more about that kind of thing than I ever could. You want your usual?”

“I appreciate it Chuck, but no thanks. Maybe some other time.” It’s a closed statement, dictating her presence in the are may be coming to a clear-cut end. A mission of any sort makes a soldier of her caliber understand the implications that follow along with it. Not every gets to come back just because they believe it so or because it’s what they want. Life just doesn’t work that way.

With a quick turn and clipped-wave with the back of her hand and a few lightly curled fingers she bids him a curt farewell. There’s nothing left to say once a deal has been made. And Capria believes the man has no qualms with depositing the money offered to him, sooner than later. Paid for with her personal funds of course. Sometimes having a savings account does wonders for future endeavors. Even when she gets paid to complete these odd requests.

What do you think about the information?

I think that until Maggie calls me with something else, extra information and sometimes a little bit of time wasted can’t hurt. The shadow trailing behind her ripples of its own accord, giving a sense of life that stops as abruptly as it began.

Just remember to keep your eyes out for what’s going on, you never know what’s lurking in wait in the shadows…

Aside from us…?

Edited by -Lilium-

Give no grounds to retreat. Run, run until the sun kisses your back and the wind caresses your cheek.

"Go now child, now is not the time to be sleeping..." Bahamut's voice rolled through Caim's mind as the boy shifted in his hammock which shifted with the shift of the train. It had been several hours since his departure from the castle. Why he was not fully sure, however, he did not doubt that Bahamut would give him more information as their adventure progressed. When he had told the others of his choice, they said someone would be here to help him; and yet he could not simply wait around. The urge to move and be young brought his body to thud on the floor landing heavy upon his feet. Grabbing the weapons case he reapplied it to his body along with his backpack which sat atop the trench coat Sera had given him. Eyes scrutinized the youth in his cartel outfit, weary were the onlookers who parted out of habit for 'dangerous folk'. Caim did not mind this sort of attention in the least bit, he was but a kid walking in a dangerous world. His irresolute optics flickered from one building to the next while his teeth nibbled on the inside of his cheek. Where the ever-living fuck was he supposed to go??

'Goddammit Bahamut, can't you give me more to go on? What the hell am I actually looking for? Does it involve killing people perhaps?' Caim questioned the ethereal being in his mind. Walking aimlessly down the streets his nose picked up on various scents he was not used to for the most part. Spending most of his time outside of cities and more time in nature allowed him a keen sense of smell. 'This place smells terrible. I can't imagine why people would want to live here...'  The remark went unanswered as did his first set of questions, the only thing he got was a tugging sensation. Well, it wasn't exactly a tug it was more like a hair-raising sensation that guided his body. With every turn around corners and down streets, the sensory for the item picked up in strength... Or was it a person he was sensing? At this moment the boy did not really know, all he did know was that the smell of hot food tickled his nostrils making his mouth water.

Wild eyes gazed for the source of nutrition as his stomach rumbled heavily.  What happened to the food you had packed?!' Bahamut question the child with irritation edging its words with every breath. 'I actually do not believe I packed one. I only grabbed my backpack weapon and coat for the entire trip.'  There was no hint of a lie in his words as Caim soon found himself at the cart of a pretzel stand drooling like a mad dog. 

Cael/Caim

Objective: Odin's Mask

Reaching out with hungry hands, the cart owner turned upon the boy. A hot set of tongs in hand whipped through the air to burn the boy's skin. Had Caim never felt pain before he would have recoiled roughly, yet he only looked at the man lowering his hand. The irresolute optics stared deep into the icy blue hues of the driver. “Scram kid! Go get money from your parents!” The man began to say as he went to shoo Caim away, yet upon closer inspection of the trench coat and insignia, the man recoiled back in shock. The growing expression of knowing fear and disbelief in the sight before his eyes. “I-I-I’m terribly sorry!!” The man started as he nearly dropped the tongs, Caim was not angry but more surprised someone had told him no. It ignited a feeling inside his chest he did not understand, was there something wrong with being hungry? Or was it something he had done that made the man burn him so? Wrinkling his nose slightly a twitch ran through his brow as the rage rolled in his brain, yet his body did not react. Bahamut held the lad in place to relax and keep calm. 'You can not simply take from a stand without money, be respectful. You know better do you not? What would your parents say?'  Bahamut corrected the boy and his actions as he forced the boy to bow before stepping back.

"I-I-I apologize sir. Please I am broke and I just arrived, would you spare me a pretzel to eat??" Caim asked lightly as he looked up and offered out both of his hands lightly. 

Current Location: Hell’s Gate, Terrenus; Western District; moving northeast.

Capria has barely taken two steps when a rush of wind lifts the rim of her coat. Something smells funny about him… Whether or not that is the factor driving her to turn around, she doesn’t say. It begins with the sheen of light glinting across her glasses. Her face tilting and turning to gaze at the young man who’d whipped by in a flurry of hunger to the stand she just removed herself from. Soon enough her entire frame shifts, following the direction of her eyes.

Do you really have time for this?

“Cap. You there?”

“Yes, go for Capria. What do you have for me, Maggie?”

“Well, outside of the fact that the object you were looking for was stolen from a Gaian Temple. I have booboo. We have a terrible sketch and even less of a witness statement about the creep who took it. Although similar sightings of this particular individual were made after the mask's disappearance. Someone with a higher access badge embedded a file that I can’t open regarding the mask itself.”

Slowly her brows knit together. A moment of soft contemplation incurred. “Oh really? What’s the file name or number?”

“That’s just it. There isn’t one… It’s covered by an image, a tarot card to be more precise. It’s covered with Gaian symbols and...there’s a mask at the center with a thorny vine of roses wrapping around it. I’ve forwarded it to a forensic analyst I know. But he said he’s afraid it may be a virus of some sort.”

An uncontrollable twitch suddenly plagues her left eye, “Thank you, Maggie. Keep me updated. I’m following a lead that’s more than likely a dead end, but who knows.”

“Gotcha. I’ll let you know if I find anything else. Good luck, Cap!” A large smooching sound crackles in her ear before she is returned to the hum of normal city noise.

What are you thinking?

That someone left us a clue...And like the mice we’re playing, we’ll try to take the cheese before the trap snaps. First things first, though.

Uuughh.

“Chuck, let the kid have whatever he wants.” Again from a coat pocket, she produces the cash necessary to cover whatever the child demands. The sounds of the boy’s gurgling stomach and pleas a little too familiar and too much to bear. Chuck just nods in annoyance and does as requested.

“Here take four and get out of here kid. You’re scaring potential customers away.”

Capria had already turned away by then, her long strides carrying her farther and farther down the sidewalk with each new step. Her good deed for the day, complete.

Edited by -Lilium-

The goddess.

A voice interrupted the lad's next chance of a plea for food as a tall woman called the man by name. Demanding he give the boy some food and paying for anything he desired. At first, Caim wanted to refuse and would take the L, yet he accepted the majority of the stand and packed it all into his backpack while jogging after the woman. He was interested in her to say in the least. With something warm in his mouth, he munched and continued following her. Afterall she was no normal human being either, the dynamic optics gazed from where the energy came off in her shadow to the woman herself. "Mmm, thank you for the food miss.." Caim said in a somewhat kind tone of voice as he mustered the courage to speak to her. "Name's Caim! What's your name?" Looking up at the woman the boy did not stop following her as she walked, he was curious about her and the being that accompanied her. Bahamut sat quietly in his mind, masking his presence as best as possible within the boy's core. Things were going to get interesting if Caim stuck around this woman no doubt. Maybe she could answer some questions, but maybe she was also after the mask. Who knew? Either way, Caim was grateful and if anything needed a small tour of the city, the presence of his chase remained somewhere here... He was just going to have to narrow it down.

Hells Gate: Western District: Headed Northeast with Capria.

Edited by Chappu

2soYTZ4.jpg?1

Look’s like you’ve got yourself a dingleberry.

For the sake of our shared imagery, please refrain from using that verbiage. There’s always a better more preferred vocabulary you can use to describe beings and situations.

Why fun would any of that be for me?

Rather than incite an internal argument over the syllables chosen in her hidden conversation she looks down at the child. Stuffing its face full of breaded products as if its life depends on that singular nutritional meal.

"Mmm, thank you for the food miss.."

Disgustingly adorable isn’t it? See what kindness gets you? Unwanted attention.

Capria doesn’t respond to the hook of its lecherous taunt. Her voice producing a calm and polite tone as it emits from her lips. “Think nothing of it.”

"Name's Caim! What's your name?"

Were it polite to do so, she would rub her temples ferociously to end the twinge of irritation rolling between them. The voices inside and out, begging for the opportunity to be silenced. It takes a very thoughtful side of her to lengthen her stride to not only pick up the pace but leave this small child behind. But he is still there, munching away with no care or thought to the fact that some people have things to do. As if her manner of dress doesn’t scream ‘business’.

Then again, children like Caim are the reason she chooses to do what she does. Their lives more important than the entirety of her existence. Despite wanting to be friendly and kind to show just the type of person she is, Capria remains wary. Knowing that all manner of things can hide behind the beauty of youth in wait to take advantage of the simple-mindedness of others. She is not the type to allow such endeavors against her person and watches him from her periphery like a preternatural hunter ready to strike out in defense at any moment. As is the way of things.

“My name is Capria Belvardi. I am part of the Gaian Clergy, it is a pleasure to meet you Caim.”

There’s something off about this kid...but what is it?

I sense it, but it’s a very weak inkling. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

No. Just lose the little miscreant. You did him a kindness now tell him to scram.

“I’m headed to an Antique shop, trying to find a doll for my niece. Would you like to help me pick one out? She loves their faces. The perfect porcelain facade, a timelessly frozen expression of happiness and beauty...”

You would, wouldn't you? These games are going to get us both killed one day. BOTH OF US. And I don't take that lightly.

@Chappu

Caim remained as watchful as the woman who granted him the food, her caution was indeed something to keep. If not for the unyielding barrage of color change in his optics, perhaps it would be the cartel coat that gave him warrant. Then again at one point or another, his appearance as a child would definitely discredit the claims. Using a napkin to clean off his face and fingers he placed it in a nearby waste bin to keep the city clean. She had offered to take him with her to the store in search for dolls.. What a lame reason no? 

'Caim... Don't do it, stay away from them and look for the object.' Bahamut warned the boy as Caim considered the options at hand for himself. Perhaps Bahamut was right, but curiosity often outweighed his concern for himself and the task at hand. Perhaps they might find the mask along with this woman's doll. Wrinkling his nose lightly Caim gave the woman a broad smile and a thumbs up.

"Sure!! I would love to go with you!!" Jumping up with renewed energy he clicked his heels lightly and picked up the pace beside her. His mind never left the joyful feeling at hand, it was almost as if he had an older sister for the time being. His focus on the magic trace remained on point however, he would not lose his objective!! "So how old is she? Is she a nice person like you are? What's the clergy like? Are they all old and wrinkly or are they as pretty as you are?" Blinking lightly he asked his questions point blank as he pondered the existence of other organizations. The more information he gathered the happier Lilith would be to know the world's competition no?

"Sure!! I would love to go with you!!"

This is one of your more terrible ideas.2soYTZ4.jpg?1

Pay attention, and try to learn some manners.

Capria smiles as though delighted on the premise of having a counterpart to join her on this foray into the darkness comprising the webbing of the underground. Were her admonitions about the child to be founded it would be with this Antique shop. As all truths eventually come to light. "She is a little older than I believe you to be. around 12 or so. Quite the salty little creature, and incredibly spoiled. But that is how the world is sometimes. You're either granted a numerous amount of gifts or none at all. But even if none, you can work your way up to get more, no? I haven't seen her in ages, but I doubt she has changed very much in the last few months." Every in between is littered with the probing innuendos of gray space that she lives in. Neither lies nor truths, but idealistic facts viewed on abroad spectrum of thought. "The Clergy are peoples in want of helping not only to spread the word of Gaia, but to help as many of those in need as they can. We are all ages, walks of life, and practice diligently in our efforts to preserve the good word and uphold the standards of the Church of Gaia." The complement, although heard, goes by her like the flow of water in a river as it carries away the debris of dead foliage that just so happens to fall in and get caught in its current. Appreciative of the journey, but less so of the turbulence caused by it.

The definition given is nothing more than anyone else may endure their ears to hear. The notoriety of the Gaian Church very well known and spread throughout the lands of Terrenus. To those willing enough to feel revered by them. "Now, it should be just around the corner here--" And much less to her surprise than anyone would hope, the windows are all boarded up, painted labels on the walls and glass peeling from weathered age. The only thing of interest is the worn and cracked red door held slightly ajar and creaking on its hinges with the slightest of a breeze. The marbling of holes across its surface indicative of insects that bore into and feed upon old rotting wood, making it lighter than usual. "Oh dear, well I guess this was a waste of time and a bust. Then again, the shadows can always use a little bit of light to show them the way." What exactly is derived from her statement is left for the child to imagine for himself. Then again she continues moving forward, placing her right hand against the door and gently, squeakingly, pushing it inward to permit them a better view of what lies beyond its frame.

I can smell it...

Dark magic tends to have a stench all its own, now doesn't it?

Caim listened quietly as he walked at her side, his compliment left unanswered as she moved forward. Their objective was before them just as the butterflies in his stomach got bigger a voice ripped through his mental gaze.

‘We’re closer than before Caim, be on your watch.. I’m sure she senses it too..’ Bahamut sounded almost giddy at the thought of what was to come. Looking around he slipped through the gap of her hip and the corner of the door. “This place looks really cool!! Let’s explore!!” Caim turned to her with a thumbs up as he swiveled on a heel and pushed further into the darkness. His lively optics flowed in the dark but his vision remained uninterrupted as he sniffed the air. “Phew it’s all musty..” Wrinkling his nose he began poking around the abandoned main room ignoring the steps that lead up stairs. The first to explore were to explore the five crates that lined the back wall. “Hey!! Come on let’s check what’s inside!!” Caim did not lose his friendly manners but what he had gained was initiative to begin the hunt he was one. What he sought he did not know but no doubt when his fingers touched it he would find out.

Location: Inside the abandoned building checking out the left over loot.

Current Location: Hell’s Gate, Terrenus; Northern District - westside; Frederick’s Antiquities on West 53rd street.

It was too late to stop the excited child from entering before her. Rather than be concerned she uses this opportunity as an experiment of chance. Caim’s youthful curiosity just may serve the greater good of this less than meaningful endeavor to gain information. With the child engaged elsewhere, she steps inside to take a look for herself. Fingers trail along a bookshelf, cutting edges into the thick lining of dust so heavily settled upon its wooden surface. Too thick for such a lucrative and busy underground space.

It isn’t until the tiny hairs on the back of her neck begin to prickle from the faintest sensation of warmth tickling her ear. It happens to answer quite a few inner questions had begun to formulate in her mind. Where….are they? How long has this place been empty? And where is the door---got you…

2soYTZ4.jpg?1

Capria had witnessed this form of magic before, illusionary. Sometime between opening the door and entering, the smell of earth and dust had been flecked with that otherworldly darkness. Shadows to be more precise.

Tear it open.

Is this all you need me for? Just using me to find things….like a dog?

Let me know when you--

It’s to the left of the door, I have it.

Capria is already spinning on her heels, fingers reaching out to take hold of something unseen in the air. And with a few whispered tones a sizzle and pop echo throughout the extremely cluttered shop. Revealing that it is not as unkempt or empty as she and the child had first presumed. Her other nature, having dug its claws into the rift of a shadowy curtain to tear it open, had been timed fairly dramatically. Once the shadows evaporate it leaves a mans throat caught in grip of her clenched hands.

“Le’gooooo….” His gurgling frustrated aspirations at first bring him to grapple with her fingers, although she isn’t applying enough pressure to harm him. Just giving the cretin a warning about the personal space of others. His having breathed down her neck while unseen, quite disturbingly disgusting to her.

The next thing she knows his eyes widen in terror, both hands waving wildly and pointing at Caim. And a soon as she releases the man he lets out a shrill shriek. “DON’T OPEN THAT!!!!

Oops, Too late.  

Caim’s curiosity and Capria’s allowance of it cause a rupturing explosion of books. Shreds of paper confetti the room as soon as Caim peels the edge of the no longer a crate but a chest open to reveal a very green and very angry three-headed infantile Hydraxean.

“Whatever you do, get away from it, and don’t kill it!”

Capria lays out her command to Caim more severely than motherly figure ever might. “They’re endangered. We can’t kill it, we need to trap it. If it bites you...we’ll be in trouble.” As the younger versions of the more mature creature have yet to gain the ability necessary to manage the injection of their venomous bite. "YOU! Don't go anywhere!!"

"Please catch it! It hates me!! I'll do anything you ask, just put it back, okay?!?!?" The disheveled man, released from her clutches, dives beneath a desk covered in stacks of random boxes and books in an attempt to hide from her and the creature at the same time.

@Chappu

Roll # 1: Catching the infant Hydraxean ALIVE!

Caim - 4pts

Capria - 9pts

Spoiler

Hydraxean.PNG

Edited by -Lilium-

The sudden explosion of shredded paper and wood sent Caim into combat mode. Recoiling from the shock the boy reached into the back of his trench coat and pulled forth an obsidian scimitar which he wielded in his left hand. Prancing back quite a few paces his optics narrowed with irritation and the desire for bloodlust. "Alive... What a bore.. I guess I shall aid you in your request Capria..." Caim said in a civil manner of speaking, getting into position he rotated he sword in his grasp so that he would use the back of the blade along with the flat of it. The gnashing beast did not bring him to fear only a bit of pleasure at another adversary in his look for the mask. 

Reaching into his backpack he tossed out some of the pretzels he had obtained earlier. If he knew anything about beasts who had been boxed away it was that food often calmed even the most savage of beasts. The three heads meant one stomach but each was hungry enough to obtain their own large pretzel. Thus out came six pretzels which were the bait to hopefully soothe the beast to start. 

Despite her initial thoughts regarding the child, he stood to surprise her. Amid the chaos of falling paper shreds, Caim knew what to do. Rather than panic or revert to ignorance and swing his blade against her request. He did the next most innocent thing a child might actually do. Caim feeds the little creature.

Where some might find this to be sweet and adorable, Capria sees it as beneficial. Lacking that maternal instinct. With the baby Hydraxean solely focused on Caim and the pretzels tossed in front of its three heads she is better able to sneak up on it. Although they are currently distracted Capria chooses to move quickly. Their sharp teeth and innate ability to swallow their food whole is a serious pace that needs to be outmaneuvered.

In this, she treads as quietly as possible if only to allow the tip of one boot to caress the shadow of the Hydraxean’s slithering and crate entangled tail. With their shadows combined, a few curt and meaningful hand gestures, and the slightest twitch of her unspeaking lips… She locks the creature in place.

“Please tie that man up. I’ll notify the authorities so that they can come by and grab him and ship this little creature back from where it came.”

To say she completes her task easily, would be a falsity. The earthen elemental’s youth keeps it from not only being able to limit its venom but also its ability to wield magic. At this stage, the infant is capable of devastating wild magic for which it has no control. That thoughtful knowledge begs more interaction on her part. Foregoing a fraction of her meditative capturing state in order to pull a dry-leafed orb from her pocket. One hand remains focused, held in the air while the other fidgets with this small object in her palm. All the while the creature is still moving, just incredibly slowly. All three heads having turned in her direction, begin to inch by inch bear down upon her. An allotment that she allows.

In the end, it comes down to releasing the creature just as she slams the object in her hand onto the floor at her feet, beneath all three chins.

“Hold your breath, kid!”

Smoke abruptly fills the air along with the sound of a body thudding against the floor. Whether or not Caim decides to listen, she has a remedy to fix him up if need be. Outside of that, she waves her hand in front of her face. Carefully clearing the smoke from her view. If not for her constant smoking habit and the actions chosen against her opposition. Capria just might be taking a nap on the floor alongside the small Hydraxean. Not today, not today.

Bombwrap: BombinoStrips|Combustible + BaneweedPowderBindingAgent|BlackSmoke + Rosin RoseSedative + Lunar HoodBrainwash + OdiumSedative|Euphoria

Edited by -Lilium-