supernal

What do you know ooc

1 minute ago, supernal said:

I have a really good idea too that if I tell you you’ll be like “omg he’s a genius” 

Can you tell us, or would that be like giving a clue? I'm ready to say "omg he's a genius" 😂

Just now, vielle said:

Image result for elmo fire gif

YES OKAY I AGREE 😂

Okay cool 

Use Alise’s magnetic disc type thing or whatever she has. Stick it on the door (or the end of the door which would recess into the wall) and “pull” it shut 

/a sudden epiphany strikes your character 

Just now, supernal said:

Okay cool 

Use Alise’s magnetic disc type thing or whatever she has. Stick it on the door (or the end of the door which would recess into the wall) and “pull” it shut 

/a sudden epiphany strikes your character 

"omg he's a genius"

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Since Pizza is out, does this mean I should control Alise in doing this in my next post?

Yeah, either of you can control Alise whenever it makes sense. I do plan on writing Alise out of the rotation after X point but for now she's basically a shared resource thanks to the gracious approval of Pizza

@vielle the functional monitors demand a password 

If either of your characters are potentially capable of hacking tech (or something else whatever that may mean) we can discuss that scenario. If not you will have to brainstorm other means to get access to the terminal or to find the info you want 

17 minutes ago, supernal said:

@vielle the functional monitors demand a password 

If either of your characters are potentially capable of hacking tech (or something else whatever that may mean) we can discuss that scenario. If not you will have to brainstorm other means to get access to the terminal or to find the info you want 

Are there any passcard slots? lol

10 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Are there any passcard slots? lol

Good question. Can I assume when you’re asking these that you’re basically doing a search ic? Like it won’t always be visually obvious and may require touching or moving things 

3 minutes ago, supernal said:

Good question. Can I assume when you’re asking these that you’re basically doing a search ic? Like it won’t always be visually obvious and may require touching or moving things 

Sure. Though probably cautiously touching things! lol

47 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Sure. Though probably cautiously touching things! lol

Deal 

Also since I didn’t explicitly state so I’ll say that the interior lab picture is detail accurate so you can be specific about what you’re interacting with 

You don’t find a card slot at either the center room terminal or the bench terminal