Mollusk

A magic drinker in a place suffused with magic.

Genre: Fantasy
LocationGenesaris
IdeaSaila is a poor girl who suffers from a condition that devours magic. Nobody knows, except for her, how this manifested, but it has lead to some unforeseen consequences. She desires to consume magic as much as possible, and in doing so, could wreak havoc in a place where magic is omnipresent, venerated, and held up as a pillar of society. Like Genesaris. If your character or organisation wants:

• To destroy magic, because it's bad.
  • To destroy magic, because it complicates your plans.
  • To investigate antimagic, in hopes of being able to use it.
  • To cure or kill Saila because magic is good.
  • To cure or kill Saila because magic is necessary.

Or any number of things, perhaps Saila is a character that could interest them. If you feel that there's a way for them to interact that's beyond glaring at the dishevelled child in the street, please respond! I'm open to any suggestions!

Ooh I have several ideas for this!

maybe a poor mage wanders into her and they end up becoming friends or stuck working together.

of course  I do have a faction that would be untreated in her condition how to make a defense to magic and how to cure her 

I am interested in this. I would love to invest in that person's fate and attempt to recover her thread. I would want to peer into her fate and possibly free her from this curse. He hates people who are chained to fate and aims to free as many people as possible from the hands of fate. 

My character is in my signature, if you are interested~  

Edited by Stumbler

On 10/8/2018 at 1:42 AM, ourlachesism said:

Oooh! 👀 Let me scrounge up some ideas for this soon, when time allows me. I'm just finishing up my final exams 😊

OK! I am in no rush.

On 10/8/2018 at 6:23 AM, ODSTDRAGON said:

Ooh I have several ideas for this!

maybe a poor mage wanders into her and they end up becoming friends or stuck working together.

of course  I do have a faction that would be untreated in her condition how to make a defense to magic and how to cure her 

The mage idea is the most obvious, IMO. That's not actually a bad thing, though, it's an interesting dichotomy, and I think would make a strong thread.

I have no comments on the other proposal, because, uh, it's a bit vague, and lacks distinct information. But I'm sure that'd work. I guess. 🤷‍♂️

On 10/8/2018 at 7:31 AM, Stumbler said:

I am interested in this. I would love to invest in that person's fate and attempt to recover her thread. I would want to peer into her fate and possibly free her from this curse. He hates people who are chained to fate and aims to free as many people as possible from the hands of fate. 

My character is in my signature, if you are interested~  

Sending a rambly PM.

I've been looking for an excuse to use Nico, however, I'm not sure she would have a direct interest in your ability, at least... in the way most would. She's... not all there, so I was wondering if maybe she could just tag along for a thread you start with someone and just generally get in the way and/or cause problems.

It's also kind of a way of testing her out I guess.

8 hours ago, supernal said:

I threw a bright green featured star on your check in the hopes it’ll draw more eyes. Godspeed! 

That pretty much confirms that this is the  post of legends 

On 10/19/2018 at 6:52 PM, Mollusk said:

I am still looking for people!

You still looking, my friend? 👀 I'd like to offer a thread with my character Míra, head of Toxicant, if you're interested 😊 She'll be interested in Saila's abilities, and will extend an offer of employment to Saila in exchange for food, shelter, and operative training... 😆 Do let me know if you're up for it!