amenities

Project Destroy Tia

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

@amenities I'm try to keep a fairly close tabs on timelines and such, so do I put down this event as occurring October 11th 597? Or did you have a different date in mind?

Yep! The day the IC began serves just fine as the date in question.

Lookin' good fam, looking good.

I know we're all grown-ups and have busy work weeks, but IT'S PRE-FRIDAY SO GET PSYCHED AND POST YOU MAHFS I know I am.

Also here's your friendly reminder to tag everyone you're interacting with in your posts.

@amenities @Wade @Mag @Stumbler @bfc @SweetCyanide @Grubbistch @danzilla3 @spacegy4 @-Lilium- @Hurttoto @Dolor Aeternum @ourlachesism @Zashiii @Roen @Aleksei @paradigm @PandaHat @Tyler @Metty @Ataraxy @Twitterpated

Edited by amenities

3 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Now since Valucre is twice the size of Earth does that mean the gravitational pull makes the effect of dropping through the atmosphere happen quicker or just more intense?

I've asked a very similar question before, and I can't remember the exact answer, but I think in general it is the same as Earth's gravity. Otherwise, if it was twice as much, it would make all those puny people who enter Val from Earth veeeerrryyyy sluggish.

Edited by Tyler

4 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

Now since Valucre is twice the size of Earth does that mean the gravitational pull makes the effect of dropping through the atmosphere happen quicker or just more intense?

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

I've asked a very similar question before, and I can't remember the exact answer, but I think in general it is the same as Earth's gravity. Otherwise, if it was twice as much, it would make all those puny people who enter Val from Earth veeeerrryyyy sluggish.

Verisimilitude > realism 

For anything where the question becomes a matter of meters per second, terminal velocity, rotational spin and axis tilt, etc etc etc you can assume earth-normal

1 minute ago, Grubbistch said:

Now since everyone in the Dead here are connected via telepathy, does that mean they would be effected by my counter attack?

I like the all-encompassing thought! But no, this is just a means for communicating ideas not nerve impulses or physical senses.

Edited by amenities