amenities

Project Destroy Tia

I want in!!! I mean, I had a totally different plan I wanted to do with Tia in a couple of weeks/months, but I guess I can't if the city is destroyed. Oh well, I'll make do with what is presented.

Norkotia will have agents in place in the city, I'll probably be making them up as named NPCs as I go along. You can technically slate them as "defenders", but their goal is to recruit the survivors/refugees to Norkotia.

Also, if there was enough forewarning that something was going down, I may have Cedric from Abbadon there as well, but in more of a surveillance capacity (though he'll probably try to protect civilians too). @Dolor Aeternum I assume you were planning on having someone from Abbadon involved too?

Edited by Tyler

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

I want in!!! I mean, I had a totally different plan I wanted to do with Tia in a couple of weeks/months, but I guess I can't if the city is destroyed. Oh well, I'll make do with what is presented.

Norkotia will have agents in place in the city, I'll probably be making them up as named NPCs as I go along. You can technically slate them as "defenders", but their goal is to recruit the survivors/refugees to Norkotia.

Also, if there was enough forewarning that something was going down, I may have Cedric from Abbadon there as well, but in more of a surveillance capacity (though he'll probably try to protect civilians too). @Dolor Aeternum I assume you were planning on having someone from Abbadon involved too?

Yes to Norkotia, as her agents would be around according to your account.

Cedric I'm not as sure, considering there is no forewarning to this event. It just starts happening.

1 hour ago, SweetCyanide said:

If exams don't beat me to it, I'll help defend the city with some new goons. ūüĎć

You're on the list!

1 hour ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

Oh wait I have a better idea. @amenities would you be opposed to having someone save the regent and some Dolos?

We'll see how things go. I have a noble Matton and a noble Dolos vampire. I WANT one to survive, so if you work your way there it's quite a possibility. I guess a bit of IC help with the little group that escapes couldn't hurt, and I would weigh the help into their future plans. You're still under "Unknown" in allegiances.

Edited by amenities

1 minute ago, amenities said:

Yes to Norkotia, as her agents would be around according to your account.

Cedric I'm not as sure, considering there is no forewarning to this event. It just starts happening.

Right, they'd have been in-place already.

I'll maybe differ to what Dolor does for Cedric. If Abbadon has some sort of recon team in the city, then I can involve him; if not, I'll stick with just the Norkotian agents.

Just now, Tyler said:

Right, they'd have been in-place already.

I'll maybe differ to what Dolor does for Cedric. If Abbadon has some sort of recon team in the city, then I can involve him; if not, I'll stick with just the Norkotian agents.

Okie doke! Just let me know if you end up bringing Cedric

I was going to play this under the assumption that Xavier stumbles into this situation having been sent there to get a feel for the unrest in Tia but unaware of what is about to happen. He could have been sent along with Cedric for assistance. Xavier is getting better at being stealthy after the events of Tormo and acquiring the ghost ship but he might need Cedric to suggest them heading to the nobles as they help people along the way.

1 minute ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

I was going to play this under the assumption that Xavier stumbles into this situation having been sent there to get a feel for the unrest in Tia but unaware of what is about to happen. He could have been sent along with Cedric for assistance. Xavier is getting better at being stealthy after the events of Tormo and acquiring the ghost ship but he might need Cedric to suggest them heading to the nobles as they help people along the way.

Cedric would probably only suggest heading to the nobles if he was tasked with contacting them to begin with. Maybe they had orders to spy on the situation and see if there was opportunity to ally with, or kidnap, the local leaders, and thus when things go pear-shaped, the two could move in to rescue the nobles (and hopefully gain their favor)?

Bad guys are holding a short secret meeting to precede our attack here. Coming is closed to those who have been contacted specifically by the Dead and tagged in post 1. If you have any questions about this thread, please PM instead of asking here.

@Grubbistch Fuererkonig can be notified ICly of it like a day beforehand. Squeezing the fuck out of time constraints I'll still give you up to 400 guys who can arrive on the day of the incident in question.

I'm allowing low-level divination that there's going to be an event in Tia, to excuse people getting there in time to populate the story, but nothing that foretells the exact doom of Tia in any preventable way.