amenities

Project Destroy Tia

A day is all he should need to open a portal long enough for that many individuals. We can say it was blind chance he was there at the same time of the attack or that his spheres of influence (war and death) were telling him something was going down in Tia.

3 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

A day is all he should need to open a portal long enough for that many individuals. We can say it was blind chance he was there at the same time of the attack or that his spheres of influence (war and death) were telling him something was going down in Tia.

Teleportation / the erection of portals is unstable in Terrenus and requires a tremendous amount of power and engineering . . . especially for a 400 man army. I don't want to canonize the ability of someone to erect portals in Terrenus so an alternative method is required. Almost any other "hand wave for narrative's sake" mechanism should suffice

Edited by supernal

10 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

What about if one of the Fire King's peeps, the one bearing Lilith's mark, is able to divine an aura of death around Tia about a week in advance. This should give the Fire King enough time to make his way to Tia in an airship or something.

The aura of death would signify something bad but in a vague, extremely unclear way.

@amenities is that okay? I know it's way before a day, bit since it's a super vague oooh bad juju in Tia kinda divination, it wouldn't really give anything away

Edited by Ataraxy

5 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

What about if one of the Fire King's peeps, the one bearing Lilith's mark, is able to divine an aura of death around Tia about a week in advance. This should give the Fire King enough time to make his way to Tia in an airship or something.

The aura of death would signify something bad but in a vague, extremely unclear way.

@amenities is that okay? I know it's way before a day, bit since it's a super vague oooh bad juju in Tia kinda divination, it wouldn't really give anything away

Word that's fair. My scoop on any divination is that anything allowable would underestimate the matter at hand. Mostly because, like you've said, it's not an army directly attacking the city.

On 10/8/2018 at 10:16 PM, Hurttoto said:

A perfect place to try out my new char

Now

When does the burning start?

Chow-Mung

Yep, you're in buddy! Sorry I missed ya.

20 hours ago, Grubbistch said:

Perhaps instead of a portal then as my mode of transportation Feurerkonig can come in on a Kriegsdrache (war dragon) with a commando squad of Kriegsmeisters (war masters) or maybe just him, a Kriegsdrache and a Kriegsreise (war giant)

I'm down with a Kriegsdrache and a Kriegsreise being his accompaniment! 

1 hour ago, paradigm said:

If this is still open I’d like to involve Mercenary Howl as a defender. 

If the ranks are too full, I’m okay not participating, but would very much like to. 

YOU'RE TOO LATE BUDDEH!

lol jk added! 🤑

With that said, registration is now closed. I'll have the IC and a VERY SPECIAL IMPORTANT RULES RECAP within the next couple days. In the mean time, please do reach out to others— especially people on the opposite side— to collaborate in awesomeness.

Edited by amenities

1 hour ago, amenities said:

With that said, registration is now closed. I'll have the IC and a VERY SPECIAL IMPORTANT RULES RECAP within the next couple days. In the mean time, please do reach out to others— especially people on the opposite side— to collaborate in awesomeness.

Did you forget about me or am I not in? Since I posted before the deadline I'm wondering if you missed me.

If it is because I have to pick a side, I'd pick attack. (Mostly because it has fewer people in it)

I'd rather stay neutral if that is fine, since I noted that it was an option earlier in the thread.

Edited by Stumbler

45 minutes ago, Stumbler said:

Did you forget about me or am I not in? Since I posted before the deadline I'm wondering if you missed me.

If it is because I have to pick a side, I'd pick attack. (Mostly because it has fewer people in it)

I'd rather stay neutral if that is fine, since I noted that it was an option earlier in the thread.

Sorry! Added you to the roster.