amenities

Project Destroy Tia

1 minute ago, Grubbistch said:

Ill go group 2 I suppose, so long as I get to have a bitching monster mash with Amenities

So under that pretense, your main objective would be attacking the attackers of that shaft. On the side we can still do our monster mash. Sound good?

Current Roster, I'll keep updating here and in OG Post

@Dolor Aeternum I'm sorry I actually need to reallocate you to 3 for the sake of organization. You can still do noble evacuation stuff, but you'll be expected to do some protection of Shaft R as well, or at least face off with the Dead operatives there.

1) WAK attack/Nobles and surrounding fighting @amenities @Wade @Mag @Stumbler @bfc @SweetCyanide

2) Shaft A @Grubbistch @danzilla3 @spacegy4 @-Lilium- @Hurttoto

3) Shaft R @Dolor Aeternum @Zashiii @ourlachesism

4) Shaft O @Roen @Aleksei @paradigm @PandaHat

5) General Evac and surrounding fighting @Tyler @Metty @Ataraxy @Twitterpated

Edited by amenities

1 minute ago, Twitterpated said:

Group 5 as we discussed. General evac/surrounding fighting. 💯

So there will be fighting in all sections, the shaft sections will just also be pitting you defenders against my bad guys in their respective shafts. I'd like to keep each number with at least 2 supporters from each side. If I put you in 5, I'd be stuck with only one big gun for number 5.

Can I shmooze you into another group or is that a dealbreaker? If so I'll work on it.

5 minutes ago, Roen said:

I always knew Roen was going to get shafted. I don’t mind throwing him in the ‘O’. 

I’m also interested in the evacuation and aftermath portion of things, as I’m sure most are. 

You bring up a good point. The aftermath and chaos portions following WAK and the shafts will be just as large, if not a larger part of the thread than the points we're breaking into. 

Once WAK is done and the shaft bombs have gone off, these groups will become a lot less rigid. I just want to start off organized enough to get done what has to happen before any potential silliness ensues.

1 minute ago, Twitterpated said:

I don't much care how exactly I'm involved as long I'm working on fighting and evacuating to whatever degree possible. @amenities

@Ataraxy are you down to make Lilith the focus? Get a little jump on that Lilith/Cain backstory? That way I can put this guy ⬆️ in Group 5 like he wanted.