princeben07

CALLING NEW AND OLD SCHOOL!! READ!!

I crushed my two fingers and am learning how to type without them. PLEASE........................

Will SIOMEONE Rp with the Benny? I'm a good housepet, and I'm HOuse-trained...don't let me go outside to fight the Elder Council of DCN. I MIGHT blow UP cities and shit....I don't HURT PEOPLE.

My RP lends me to do whatever that you are trying to BUILD on. LET US BUILD.

Look, let's be honest...I don't think anyone, I mean ANYONE on this forum has a repertoire of 1,890+ Characters READY for use. I can play females, males, a VAGABOND,  wandering traveler, an old MAN, I can play whatever that you WISH for me to BE...............

Please...please....Hit me with some ideas.....I'm HEALING and learning how to NOT use my fingers that are damaged, and its hard....I mean I cry at night cause I cannot use my typing didgitzs, but I'm getting better..................

What do YOU want to do? Adventure? Cyber-punk? Modern0-Day? High-Fantasy? Sci-fi/Horror? (My favorite) What would YOU like to do for YOUR RP to start things off? I don't care if you just GOT here or if you're seasoned, just loking for an RP buddy. I'm DOWN like 4 FLAT TIRES. Let me know. This goes out to the new-school; the old school; the EDENITES....(you mofos are ON here.) The Romance-types, the mystery-types.....WHO-EVER.....

I'm DOWN for whatever....

I will just have to use my Dragon-Naturally-speaking software to pre-prepare my posts and then copy/paste to Valuce.

Please...P-L-E-A-S-E.................. Hit me UP with some ideas yo.....We can have some FUN!!!

Octobersky....I MISS her so much that it is starting to HURT.

Benny

Would you be imterested in discovering what new just found resources do?

Or be an algae?

Or work on a mind control thread?

I could go on...

If you'll like

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:16 PM, Hurttoto said:

Would you be imterested in discovering what new just found resources do?

Or be an algae?

Or work on a mind control thread?

I could go on...

If you'll like

I'm open to a few ideas. Hit me up when you can Otto.

Benny