Anima

Neither New, Nor Returning? Weird.

It's kind of a weird limbo I find myself in, having made the account, but never really put it to use. Recently got the itch to roleplay though and I remembered this site existed, so I figured I'd swing by. Give it a shot. Y'know?

Anyway, hi, I'm Anima. Or Valkyrie.

Anima's the old name, Valkyrie's more recent. Ish. I knew some folks who used this site, but I've no idea if they're still around. Even names are kinda fuzzy at this point. Uh.

Yea. >,>

Edited by Anima

7 hours ago, Anima said:

It's kind of a weird limbo I find myself in, having made the account, but never really put it to use. Recently got the itch to roleplay though and I remembered this site existed, so I figured I'd swing by. Give it a shot. Y'know?

Anima's the old name, Valkyrie's more recent. Ish. I knew some folks who used this site, but I've no idea if they're still around. Even names are kinda fuzzy at this point. Uh.

Yea. >,>

Ah....I LIKE you already my dear Anima!!!! WELCOME!!!! Can I point you into a certain direction? Anima...............just a CREEPY-ass name...........Anima......................very well.

Benny

19 hours ago, princeben07 said:

Ah....I LIKE you already my dear Anima!!!! WELCOME!!!! Can I point you into a certain direction? Anima...............just a CREEPY-ass name...........Anima......................very well.

And what direction might that be? :3c

On 10/10/2018 at 2:57 AM, Anima said:

Yea. >,>

Just because it's been a while and I don't think we had this handy guide you were last around on the site, let me recommend you check out our beginner's guide to Valucre: https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/nux/new-member-guide/

If you have any questions you know where to find me. On Valucre! 

Welcome back 🙂