Tyler

Tyler's Design Display (Now with Commissions!)

On 7/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, Roen said:

I can do about tree-fiddy, or $15

So, I had to think about this, and while I don't want to appear unreasonable, I think I'm gonna hold at $25 for character art. This is mainly just because of time, which like anyone, I have only a limited amount of (particularly this week, but it holds true at any time). So I guess twenty-five is about what I'm willing to take to put off my own stuff for a time.

Sorry if it seems kind of high, 'cuz 15 is probably about right for the image quality itself, but I highly value my time. ?

I'd charge less for things like logos and flags though, because those are easier and quicker, and honestly a bit more fun for me to do. lol

Speaking of which, does Roen have an emblem/logo/sigil/flag?

Edited by Tyler

5 hours ago, Tyler said:

I'd charge less for things like logos and flags though, because those are easier and quicker, and honestly a bit more fun for me to do. lol

On that note! Whether here or PM or DM, let me know a cost to get my existing flag cleaned up and spiffified and vectorized?

I can go as high as $20. Not because I’m cheap or value your time any less, but dickering is fun and I like even numbers. 

mXKJ5jn.jpg

Roen’s signet ring is a dragon wrapped around a pawn. 

EjCzyV1.png

His coat-of-arms is a red dragon clutching a white pawn on a field of dark gray/smoke-black. 

Family words are, ‘Staring Into The Distance’

9 minutes ago, Roen said:

I like even numbers.

But $25.00 is an even number! See, 0s at the end. ?

10 minutes ago, Roen said:

Family words are, ‘Staring Into The Distance’

I love this. XD

1 hour ago, supernal said:

On that note! Whether here or PM or DM, let me know a cost to get my existing flag cleaned up and spiffified and vectorized?

I will message you about this!

12 minutes ago, Malintzin said:

Tyler I'm going to be in touch soon for a logo for T.H.R.I.V.E.! Probably sometime later this week before I head out of town if you're available.

Alright! I'm going to try and get a paypal thing set-up so I can start taking payments, hopefully tomorrow maybe (I have a personal one, but I kind of want to keep my name anonymous, so I'm probably going to set-up a business account). Art trades work too, obviously.

Coolio! I'm too rusty in character art to burden you with my traditional art... TT.TT 

...lord, I haven't drawn art of a character since I did a doodle for Red... I'm a painter these days. I should try painting art of characters some time. :think:

I'll run the concept by you later this week and see what you think. I don't have anything in mind so full creative license is a go!