supernal

MOBS lobby v3

MOB system
MOBS tourney rules
IC Lounge
MOBS holosseum - spectators

Match Pairings

Will be updated with character names as I see which characters players are using. Pairings will be updated with links as as I post the threads shortly

1. Round One
    1. Illyana vs Tharraleos
      1. Winner: Illyana
    2. Teresa vs Akiris
      1. Winner: Akiris
    3. Valk vs Arnau Dermont
      1. Winner: Arnau
    4. Arashi vs Marshall Gamesly
      1. Winner: Marshall Gamesly
  2. Round two
    1. Illyana vs Akiris
      1. Winner: Akiris
    2. Arnau vs Marshall
      1. Winner: Marshall
  3. Round three 
    1. Akiris vs Marshall
  4. Current Champion - Black Sera [zashiii]
  5. Championship match 
    1. Marshall vs Black Sera

All threads will be created in Hell's Gate, but the settings can take place anywhere in Terrenus. Discuss with your partner to make sure the setting makes sense for both characters. 

Exceptions

1. Victory rolls will be performed at the end of 5 rounds / 10 posts, rather than the beginning. After the roll players bring the thread to a close in line with the results
  2. 3 day skip with a 2x skip rule - Since victory rolls will not be made until the end of the thread, rather than upsets, if you are skipped twice you forfeit the match
  3. Keep in mind that this is a virtualized environment, so there are no issues with collateral damage, and players are free to experiment with the depth of detail (i.e. fill a city with people or empty it and use it as a ghost town, etc)

Arena Suggestions

1. Bi'le'ah ruins - introduce random magical chaos every X rounds
  2. The docks of Casper
  3. The Unterholm of Blairville
  4. An abandoned village in Shawnee Glacier
  5. A ghost town nearby defunct Palgard 

Materials Rewards

1. Marshall
    1. Earned 32 points. Spent 30 for a Helmet of Nth
Edited by supernal

@Dolor Aeternum @True Lycalo @Ataraxy @Akiris @Valk @Moon Owl @Metty @Grubbistch

Your threads are up. Please provide character names so I can update the thread names and links, and if you have a sheet you'd like me to reference include that as well 

I'll say 3 day timer starting Monday to get things moving and then the regular time limit afterwards

Edited by supernal

1 hour ago, supernal said:

@Dolor Aeternum @True Lycalo @Ataraxy @Akiris @Valk @Moon Owl @Metty @Grubbistch

Your threads are up. Please provide character names so I can update the thread names and links, and if you have a sheet you'd like me to reference include that as well 

I'll say 3 day timer starting Monday to get things moving and then the regular time limit afterwards

I'm going with Arnau Dermont. You can find a link to his character sheet in my signature below. 

Edited by Moon Owl