supernal

MOBS lobby v3

6 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

No i won the match. I won the coin toss and then ripped him in half. 

HOT DAMN 

Okay then. Pending Thot’s reply then the above questions I had for akiris actually go to you 

1 hour ago, supernal said:

@Thotification is the defending champ but they’ve put up a few AFVs. I’ll use this tag so they can let us know if they’re intending to participate 

Why are you out of the running? Maybe I’m misremembering but I thought you won your match? 

I'm back now.... I never did finish my first match with grub 😏

30 minutes ago, Thotification said:

I'm back now.... I never did finish my first match with grub 😏

Splendid! Head canon grudge match!

One quick note here. I forget which round it was but in one of your matches you and your opponent went quite outlandish with it. Nothing wrong with that but so as to maintain the idea that the virtualization is accurate your character shouldn’t be able to continue in a circumstance they wouldn’t be able to in real life. Aka if losing all their limbs would kill them ... then same 

Let’s get it rocking!

Edited by supernal

59 minutes ago, supernal said:

Splendid! Head canon grudge match!

One quick note here. I forget which round it was but in one of your matches you and your opponent went quite outlandish with it. Nothing wrong with that but so as to maintain the idea that the virtualization is accurate your character shouldn’t be able to continue in a circumstance they wouldn’t be able to in real life. Aka if losing all their limbs would kill them ... then same 

Let’s get it

I think that was the championship match 🤣 That last one was too much...and way over the top..

That’s what I like to see. I know regular matches allow the same ability to expand into story but also that people switch gears and their writing goes more into the logistics of strategy when they start maneuvering towards / against an opponent. Here there’s more of that sweet and sumptuous story exploration 

Let the games begin