4 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Nice post @P.N.See! But same thing, you'd need to use one action to follow the Chhitten to the bottom right in order to shoot them. Monsters attack > Monsters run > Heroes get to attack, in that order.

I'm aware of that. But I did not indicated that Vlad followed the pack heading toward Bottom Right. Moreover, I only made the attempt to shoot at them but I forgot to change mag after watering Bottom Left with energy bolts. So that might count as a miss. I guess...

Edited by P.N.See
Flowering? I meant watering! Stupid translation glitches...

Here are the dice rolls to be used from next round. Those in red are new rules. Enfeebling has been removed, although previous enfeebles can still be played.

Rules
Roll 1d12
1-5 (41.67%) – Choose one option.
6-10 (41.67%) – Choose two options. 
11 or higher (16.67%) – Choose three options.

Options
•    Attack! - Deal 1 damage.
•    Heal. - Undo 1 damage or stop bleeding (action to stop bleeding does not recover HP)
•    Avoid or defend - against the next attack. Negate 1 incoming damage for yourself or another.
•    Enhance - yourself or an ally. A character can be enhanced up to 3 times (using 3 actions). First: +1 to a future roll. Twice: +3. Thrice: +5.
•    Move - yourself to an adjacent quadrant. (Diagonal quadrant requires 2 moves.)
•    Stand up - yourself. Recover from knockdown.
•    Push back - Chance to push an enemy 1 step back from the wagon. Roll a d3. 1 = Fail, 2 = Fail, 3 = Success. Each creature can be pushed back max of 3 steps.

When choosing options, you can apply each choice to a different target. Additionally, you can choose the same option more than once. 

The entire bonus or penalty is consumed when used on a future roll.

You can withstand 5 damage. Each point of damage reflects increasingly severe injuries. At 5 damage, you are critically wounded beyond healing and can only choose 1 option regardless of roll. When more than 5 damage is dealt to you, then you are incapacitated or dying. It's your choice whether you resolve that outcome with death. Healing has no effect on an undamaged character.

Status effects

Each monster can inflict a status effect. When you get hit, monster players will roll a d2 before your post for each damage you receive to see if you are afflicted. (They will tell you if you have been affected). 1= Not afflicted, 2 = afflicted.

•    Knock down - Not able to attack or perform a push back, and not able to move to another quadrant. You can perform heal or avoid/defend and enhance, but it can only apply to yourself and not others. Effect ends when you use 1 action to stand.
•    Bleeding - You lose 1 health per turn, until you are healed by yourself or someone. Stopping a bleed does not recover HP.
•    Terror - An irrational fear overcomes you, and you can only take 1 action the next turn. 

You can have more than 1 type of status effect, but each type doesn't apply twice, e.g. you cannot be knocked down twice.

Whoahohoooo! You put some serious thought into this. Thanks bud!

But just so I'm certain...you can have zero damage and still be alive/conscious? You only get taken out if you take damage passed zero? And if you're at zero, ya cant heal yourself or be healed??

2 hours ago, zackrobbman said:

Whoahohoooo! You put some serious thought into this. Thanks bud!

But just so I'm certain...you can have zero damage and still be alive/conscious? You only get taken out if you take damage passed zero? And if you're at zero, ya cant heal yourself or be healed??

Yup, apparently at 0, you can give a dying last attack of sorts ? 

10 hours ago, zackrobbman said:

But just so I'm certain...you can have zero damage and still be alive/conscious? You only get taken out if you take damage passed zero? And if you're at zero, ya cant heal yourself or be healed?

I would think of it as "At Death's Door" state from Darkest Dungeon.

@jaistlyn Sorry for not posting yet, CHristmas Prep has been hitting me hard and family came over!  BUt I am working on a post right now, I just litterally did not have the time before!  (And take a note iv only managed to find it at near midnight, so that should give you some idea)

2 hours ago, ChaosLord said:

@jaistlyn Sorry for not posting yet, CHristmas Prep has been hitting me hard and family came over!  BUt I am working on a post right now, I just litterally did not have the time before!  (And take a note iv only managed to find it at near midnight, so that should give you some idea)

No worries! Haha I have friends over too, I might be late in posting as well. Tomorrow it will be!

Also - nice post!

Edited by jaistlyn

1 minute ago, jaistlyn said:

No worries! Haha I have friends over too, I might be late in posting as well. Tomorrow it will be!

Also - nice post!

I am a bit curious on how the characters of the other quadrant will react when a bullet flies by them, an electrified bullet at that, including directly by the heads of at least two characters (fun to see who decides to be those people and how they react lol), and who deals the final blow!

And yeah, I thought that the snipe made it work out a lot better.   Also seemed really epic.