jaistlyn

[Open PvE event] Calling for warriors to battle dark creatures in Yh'mi!

Well yes, but since friendly fire isn't enabled, it just serves as a badass background for Gormaric's attack 🧐

Though that does call for a spot of editing, actually.

Edited by EpicRome23

8 hours ago, EpicRome23 said:

Well yes, but since friendly fire isn't enabled, it just serves as a badass background for Gormaric's attack 🧐

Though that does call for a spot of editing, actually.

To be fair, Noah is actually able to control the lightning he consciously creates pretty well....and he also doesn't know the specifics of Chitten.

Also fun fact, during that fight scene I imagined battle music from Attack on Titan playing.  Just a fun tidbit there.

That said....does anyone know how much damage has been done to it so far?

And...do all the wagons need to make it to the end point?  Cause Top Right might just die.  :3

12 minutes ago, ChaosLord said:

Also fun fact, during that fight scene I imagined battle music from Attack on Titan playing. 

Speaking of which, did the moment when our expedition and its wagons went out the Inns'th wall gate remind anyone else of the expedition in Attack on Titan?

Edited by Tyler

46 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

@Akiris I just reread your post. So...did you decide not to kill one of the twistlings because the enemy would dodge your attacks?🤔 

The wagon. Has two HP. Since the twistlings have an undefined EHP anything less than deleting one this round won't really help as much as something to mitigate the chance of the wagon getting deleted at the start of the next round.

24 minutes ago, Akiris said:

The wagon. Has two HP. Since the twistlings have an undefined EHP anything less than deleting one this round won't really help as much as something to mitigate the chance of the wagon getting deleted at the start of the next round.

Oh. What's an EHP? Sorry if I seem a little slow. I am.😶

I also didn't know (or completely forgot) that we could defend the wagon. This whole time I thought you were just defending yourself and leaving us all to die WITH the wagon. Like a twistling would do.😄🤨

I can understand your point though. I just figured killing one would lower the enemies maximum damage output and render the wagon AND the team safer, allowing us to focus less on healing and maximize our damage output. Cant say for sure though since I don't know if the enemy ( @Tyler ) can choose who to attack, or if its random. Cause even if we killed one, the other could just have a good roll and attack the wagon twice and boom. No wagon. We no get paid. 

That said, I can now understand why you choose to defend. 🤔 Thanks for explaining!

Akiris is defending himself. He said he intends to tank, if I didn't remember wrongly.

You cannot defend the wagon (although I did toy with the idea of heroes being able take 1 damage in place of the wagon, but dismissed that idea because heroes can be indefinitely healed, resulting in a stalemate.)

The enemy can choose who to attack, just like the heroes can choose which creature to attack. 

The mission pass/fail will affect the rewards your characters get, and also affect the storyline for the next level. 

I'm guessing EHP is Effective HP? Because the Twistlings can dodge, so even though their HP is 5, you won't know how many attempted attacks it would take to kill one.

(Is anyone else a twistling? Who knows? 😏)

Edited by jaistlyn

29 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Akiris is defending himself. He said he intends to tank, if I didn't remember wrongly.

You cannot defend the wagon (although I did toy with the idea of heroes being able take 1 damage in place of the wagon, but dismissed that idea because heroes can be indefinitely healed, resulting in a stalemate.)

The enemy can choose who to attack, just like the heroes can choose which creature to attack. 

The mission pass/fail will affect the rewards your characters get, and also affect the storyline for the next level. 

I'm guessing EHP is Effective HP? Because the Twistlings can dodge, so even though their HP is 5, you won't know how many attempted attacks it would take to kill one.

(Is anyone else a twistling? Who knows? 😏)

.....So they can just attack the wagon anyway? 🙁

Aw man. This is gonna suck.

2 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

.....So they can just attack the wagon anyway? 🙁

Aw man. This is gonna suck.

As a form of defence, you can do a "push back" to attempt to stop the twistlings from reaching the wagon, but you have a 1/3 chance to succeed in a pushback.