jaistlyn

[Open PvE event] Calling for warriors to battle dark creatures in Yh'mi!

On 12/26/2018 at 3:58 PM, jaistlyn said:

Tyler rolls a d3, and if the result is 3, the attack is dodged.

Wait...so we can't roll for the dodge chance ourselves?! You think I'll let a Twistling sympathizer handle MY rolls!? This is an outrage! *shakes fist in the air*  How can I trust him!? He's a Twistling! He lies! He LIIIIIEEEEEEEEES!

Round 5 starts!

@Metty @sorainvoked @Lawman @Tyler @Fierach @EpicRome23 @Dolor Aeternum @Moon Owl @SelenaNichole @Garion @zackrobbman @ChaosLord @notmuch_23 @Akiris @P.N.See @HollowCipher @Thotification 

For this round and subsequent rounds, each round will be two weeks long. The rounds end on Friday and start on Saturday. If you don't get a post in within the two weeks, your turn is skipped. 

Also - if you missed this, I revealed yesterday that the monsters' objective is to destroy two or more wagons.

The Magnus has shifted stance from attacking to defensive, for this round it will take half damage, but will not counterattack.

Finally, here's the link to everyone's current status again for reference! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w6oi2m7C7JDcY1iJE6R31ukrGqhX_Tsj8ZvqX46Pcao/edit#gid=0

Oh yeah @HollowCipher @Thotification Remember that you can use the minus future roll debuffs on an enemy! Just mention it IC that you're using the debuff, and which monster you're targeting. The targeted monster must be in the same quadrant as you, and its next roll will have the debuff applied. 

Edited by jaistlyn

@zackrobbman

I've been waiting so long in this OOC to use this, you don't even understand.

It seems, sir, that I've found a fatal flaw in your post. Reviewing the rules, and considering you don't have any boosts applied to your roll... your roll of 10 only gives you two actions, not three!

TAKE THAT!

2 minutes ago, EpicRome23 said:

@zackrobbman

I've been waiting so long in this OOC to use this, you don't even understand.

It seems, sir, that I've found a fatal flaw in your post. Reviewing the rules, and considering you don't have any boosts applied to your roll... your roll of 10 only gives you two actions, not three!

TAKE THAT!

WHAT!?

Phoenix-Wright-HD-Sprites-ace-attorney-3

Whoops! Gonna change it right now!

4 hours ago, zackrobbman said:

Wait...so we can't roll for the dodge chance ourselves?! You think I'll let a Twistling sympathizer handle MY rolls!? This is an outrage! *shakes fist in the air*  How can I trust him!? He's a Twistling! He lies! He LIIIIIEEEEEEEEES!

4 hours ago, jaistlyn said:

LOL. Actually I don't really mind either way. I've made rolls for people for the Magnus, people have made rolls for themselves.. as long as it's done, I don't think it makes a difference.

Typing up a post now!

What, I demand a recount! Runoff election! Something! Akiris rolled three straight 2s in a row! I call dice fraud!

Slasher noooooooooooooooo!

So wait, @zackrobbman did you attack Slasher or Warren? You stated Slasher in your post, but he's dead already. Or did I miss something because I'm skimming too much?

EDIT: I'm just going to assume you typo'd and actually meant Warren.

EDIT2: I should also ask, @jaistlyn, just for flavor text, are the wagons stationary right now, or do they keep moving or trying to move throughout the battle? Never mind, I don't think I actually need this.

Edited by Tyler

3 hours ago, Fierach said:

If I want to knock back an enemy, can I make a separate D3 roll?

Yup you can make a separate roll, just be consistent about it how you make the roll between rounds (separate roll or otherwise), and not just pick the most convenient result. I know you won’t do that though!

@Tyler they are stationary.