jaistlyn

[Open PvE event] Calling for warriors to battle dark creatures in Yh'mi!

Looks like we might still have some continuations of story here! I’m extending the closing of the thread by one week, everyone who still wants to post in Furthest Point can do so!

Look out for the initial announcement of the next event that I’ll put up this weekend.. I’ll tag everyone who’s been active in the current thread!

@jaistlyn

2 hours ago, jaistlyn said:

Looks like we might still have some continuations of story here! I’m extending the closing of the thread by one week, everyone who still wants to post in Furthest Point can do so!

Look out for the initial announcement of the next event that I’ll put up this weekend.. I’ll tag everyone who’s been active in the current thread!

Current in which thread? The Hub one?

@SelenaNichole Claiming the Furthest Point. The second event will still be an open thread where anyone who is interested can join, but those characters who have participated in the first one will get a perk, since they will have had some experience in Yh’mi!

@zackrobbman I ought to arrest  Charlie. 😂 Maybe if Vlad finds out and kicks up a big enough fuss. 😂

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:24 PM, ChaosLord said:

@jaistlynSorry for the delay, Feburary was kind of a bad month for me.  Is there still time to make a roll and post for this round, or is it already over?

CHAOS!!!! You joining on it or what? I'm down if you're down to GET on down!!!

Benny

@princeben07 I don’t understand.. are you asking ChaosLord to join another thread, or are you interested in joining this thread? We’re basically done here, but I’m going to post up a continuation of this thread in the water cooler soon, you will be welcome to join that if you’re interested!

12 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

@princeben07 I don’t understand.. are you asking ChaosLord to join another thread, or are you interested in joining this thread? We’re basically done here, but I’m going to post up a continuation of this thread in the water cooler soon, you will be welcome to join that if you’re interested!

Jazzie!!!!!! HEY THERE dear!!! Why am I always LATE to the party? Please INVITE me to the NEW thread if you guys/gals are done on THIS one. I'd be MORE than ELATED to help you all out!!!! OKAY???

Benny