Venus Sprite

Floofy fat tiger changeling looking for companionship

My character Torie is lonely and wants some friends. She's a human in animal form (an enormously fat and (hopefully cute!) tigress) who loves the finer things in life as well as people and friendship. Though lazy by nature she will do anything for those she loves, and warms quickly to people. She'll be friends with males or females. Despite being in tiger form she's still a young human lady underneath, and so does find boys or young men attractive. She also has a thing for older men especially if they're muscly and strong. Her attitude towards them is different, however, as it's customary for her people to respect the wisdom of their elders. Younger men she sees more as her equal and tends to be playful/flirty/annoying-playful-flirty. She's not into bestiality though so the furthest you could probably get with her is a snuggle, unless you could convince her to turn back into her human form - unlikely but not impossible.

In women she loves lots of girly time together chatting about gossip and exchanging a brush down for a back massage (with claws retracted, of course). Work is best done with friends so she'll want someone around to chat with while she does the laundry, for instance. But relaxing is better with friends, too! She's not romantically interested in females but she does tend to see every one as her sister, so long as they're roughly the same age.

Some random setting ideas:

- Travelling together after a random encounter in the wilderness.

- As a 'pet' (and secret confidante) of nobility or royalty. Ie. everyone else thinks she's just a tiger but you know she's actually a human. The things she hears!

- Living together in the wilderness, or in a frontier-type/small town setting.

I'm looking for at least two people, probably a mix of sexes. 1 on 1 is tends to bore me quickly as there's nobody else to interact with. Message me here if you like the idea and want to brainstorm setting/characters, etc!

Of course she would like her! And probably be quite thankful someone is doing the fighting so she doesn't  have to. Feel free to pm me with ideas but you can post them here too if you like. It'll keep this thread near the top of the list and allow others to add on to existing ideas :).

Looking forward to meeting your paladin heroine!

Edited by Venus Sprite

Er, so I have an option but it's kind of specialized for people who don't mind their character not always being the focus of attention. Some people love the idea, some people give a hard pass. Either way, we're a fun little group that is already having a massive impact around Terrenus and soon-to-be beyond. Torie could be a "pet" follower of the Cult's Commander and join in our power seeking ways lol

Anyways, I'll link you the organization sheet so you can browse the possibilites. If it interests you, cool and let me know! If not, no harm no foul 🙂 I'm sure we'll end up roleplaying in someway soon! 

Btw your character concept is hilarious. Floofy fat tigers ftw

And the Commander, who Torie would hang around as if she were the noble/ royalty you mentioned is Lilith Reiter. May have heard her name 'round these parts lol

Thanks for the offer, Ataraxy. I'm not sure Torie wouldn't run away screaming though! The only reason I can see that Torie would hang around Lilith is if Torie was trying to turn her from evil to good- to show her the value of life and the sanctity of the soul. She would probably disagree with a lot of Lilith's actions and intentions and would try to (Very politely, very carefully) direct Lilith towards actions that spares the lives and souls of others. She most certainly would not give up any of her free will. Does this sound like something you want?

Neck scratches and lots of food are also a must :).

2 hours ago, Grubbistch said:

How about helping a religious none lady help ease the suffering of the people in a small island?

https://www.valucre.com/topic/41182-in-gaia-we-trust/

Interesting... what would you see as Tories roll in that case? I would prefer she be a direct assistant to the none lady rather than going out and assisting people on her own.

Sure, I think we can make that work:). So how would she and Torie have met? Assuming I should join this RP assuming they already know each other. Torie's a bit of a traveller so conceivably it shouldn't be too hard.

Would you like to do a separate RP of how Torie and your cherry met, alongside the current one? That could be fun :).

@Ataraxyand @Zemira Ywain, I'm still open to your ideas too.

There'll definitely be some sort of connection. Whether it's overtly chatting about doing good or they both just connect over their kind natures I'm willing to let emerge within the role play.

Would you mind creating the first post and establishing the setting? I'm limited to using my mobile until tomorrow evening so creating threads and researching locations is a little more tricky!