OctoberSkys

For Real in Real Life!

IMPORTANT NOTICE! THIS IS A RANT SLASH ROLEPLAY INTEREST CHECK! I APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE.....

So, I don't normally demand anything from anyone because I feel that it prevents them from letting out their full potential in creating a masterpiece and also limits their ability to let their imagination run wild..... however today I am.

I am in search of someone who can write at least one page on word document as a response (unless circumstances calls for shorter posts such as dialog scenes ect.). I would like for them to be able to handle the work load as well. If you have 17 other responsibilities and it takes you more than a week to respond to me then you may not be a good fit. Also if you feel that your writing is far more superior than others because you use big fancy words and every bit of your grammar and punctuation's are correct and you never, I mean NEVER make mistakes... I might not be the best person to get into bed with. I mean obviously we don't want one lining, no grammar, run on sentences kinda people but at the same time we can not expect everyone to have immaculate writing skills. I am not perfect and I miss spell words as well as miss punctuation's. I am even guilty of using she, he and her way too much! I know this! I am working on it! I feel that you just need to understand that not everyone can be on the same level as you and you should probably give them a break. 

Now that brings me to this..... If your partner is giving details and trying their best than that is all you should care about! Do not ghost them because you think that their skill level is not good enough for you. Again there are people who are absolutely horrible and just you cant even! trust me I know! I am just saying that for the ones who are really trying and they really are not half bad....give them a chance. I know several of my partners are 10 times better than me and I strive to write better for them! They make me want to be better. So, I implore you to give people a chance. 

One last thing.... communication is key! Your Roleplays should make you so excited that you cant wait to read what happens next and you should be so inspired that even in the slumps or boring parts you are eager to write back.... If this isn't happening then I hope that you speak up and talk with your partner to try and get it straight!

RANT OVER! I still love you all.

Now! I am the type of writer that stays in Romance/ horror, syfi, magic, ect. I am better at those plus it always make the plot and plot twist so much more juicy. 

I rarely play male roles but I am not against it! So... if anyone is up for a roleplay I am all ears but keep in mind.... 

18 hours ago, OctoberSkys said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE! THIS IS A RANT SLASH ROLEPLAY INTEREST CHECK! I APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE.....

So, I don't normally demand anything from anyone because I feel that it prevents them from letting out their full potential in creating a masterpiece and also limits their ability to let their imagination run wild..... however today I am.

I am in search of someone who can write at least one page on word document as a response (unless circumstances calls for shorter posts such as dialog scenes ect.). I would like for them to be able to handle the work load as well. If you have 17 other responsibilities and it takes you more than a week to respond to me then you may not be a good fit. Also if you feel that your writing is far more superior than others because you use big fancy words and every bit of your grammar and punctuation's are correct and you never, I mean NEVER make mistakes... I might not be the best person to get into bed with. I mean obviously we don't want one lining, no grammar, run on sentences kinda people but at the same time we can not expect everyone to have immaculate writing skills. I am not perfect and I miss spell words as well as miss punctuation's. I am even guilty of using she, he and her way too much! I know this! I am working on it! I feel that you just need to understand that not everyone can be on the same level as you and you should probably give them a break. 

Now that brings me to this..... If your partner is giving details and trying their best than that is all you should care about! Do not ghost them because you think that their skill level is not good enough for you. Again there are people who are absolutely horrible and just you cant even! trust me I know! I am just saying that for the ones who are really trying and they really are not half bad....give them a chance. I know several of my partners are 10 times better than me and I strive to write better for them! They make me want to be better. So, I implore you to give people a chance. 

One last thing.... communication is key! Your Roleplays should make you so excited that you cant wait to read what happens next and you should be so inspired that even in the slumps or boring parts you are eager to write back.... If this isn't happening then I hope that you speak up and talk with your partner to try and get it straight!

RANT OVER! I still love you all.

Now! I am the type of writer that stays in Romance/ horror, syfi, magic, ect. I am better at those plus it always make the plot and plot twist so much more juicy. 

I rarely play male roles but I am not against it! So... if anyone is up for a roleplay I am all ears but keep in mind.... 

I'm still here should you need to write up on something. I've tons of ideas, and my writing is crap, lol. I still like to have some FUN though!!!

8 hours ago, Fennis Ursai said:

I still have the one thread open, idk if you just didn't see it or wasn't interested. 

You posted?