Twitterpated

Searching for a Prime Minister

Alright! So I've decided that while things are still kind of slow my villain's Empire building, now would be the time to put officials and important titles to current. 

While most things are assuredly covered, one important role I'd like to have filled would be the Prime Minister. He/she will presumably rest over Union City and oversee the council there, in charge of selecting and dismissing council members, as well as providing final ruling over all matters especially on a council/governmental level. 

@ourlachesism I know you had some brief interest in getting involved, perhaps this is your cup of tea?

Anywho, this will be open for a while. The current activity thread Sokui no Rei will partially include recognition of this Prime Minister. In the case that one can't be found among the players, I will resort to placing an NPC in the role until further notice. The new thread mentioned had several likes on the opening posts with no replies currently, so there's time to cast your name into the hat!

1 hour ago, Metty said:

*pushes Arashi in your direction.*

*stares in anger*

"No boi I was here first"

*Puts up campaign*

"A Utopia means stability"

"To defend we must fight"

"To live we must prosper"-Segi Vexa

Edited by Hurttoto

Aww, thanks for letting me know ❤ 

I'd love to try out for this, but I understand that due to my *cough cough* current workload, it would be a hindrance to others if I take it up and ultimately provide posts at an extremely slow/erratic pace. So, sadly, I might have to pass on this in the meantime 😢

Perhaps one of the others who responded can take it up? 👀 But once I clear out my posting schedule, I'd love to hear of any other opportunities to get involved further down the line, if you'll have me then 😄 

@Metty I secretly doubt Koji would ever elect Arashi as Prime Minister over anything more than a box castle full of cats.

@Hurttoto I'd much rather stick to my planned enlightenment with Lexdord  for now. The plans are made, just haven't been yet. 

@ourlachesism Everything on our end is slow, lol. So if that is your only excuse I must insist. If you'd prefer a different role regardless, I don't mind being patient and waiting for you to clear some space in activity first. Either way, in the mean time I'm just gonna keep smiling everytime I see your "accidental" club join request. 

1 minute ago, Twitterpated said:

Everything on our end is slow, lol. So if that is your only excuse I must insist. If you'd prefer a different role regardless, I don't mind being patient and waiting for you to clear some space in activity first. Either way, in the mean time I'm just gonna keep smiling everytime I see your "accidental" club join request. 

Ooh, is that so? 😅 Well then, if you don't mind the speed... I'd like to ask about any other roles, in case they may prove to have more potential, but if you'd prefer I fill out this specific Prime Minister role, then I'm all up for it 😄 Can you please send me more information and whatever else you'd like me to know about it? 😊

P.S. There is a plan for that club request long in the making 😉

Any limited info regarding the role is in post one here. Think of it as an interim leadership role should the need for such arise, otherwise what I said above is the jist. 

On the flip side, you could easily fill a role as a concubine for the Emperor, one of the Omagatoki members, Or one of the various service roles most widely between combat roles. (Ninja/spy, saburai/knight/soldier, etc) 

Then of course in Renovatio respectively, the empire could certainly use more Daimyo/Shogun to help build the vague region of Oo'Xora overall. That could actually be true for the Midlands in Genesaris as well. 

We're pretty open, what flavor do you like or want to challenge yourself with? 

16 minutes ago, Twitterpated said:

Any limited info regarding the role is in post one here. Think of it as an interim leadership role should the need for such arise, otherwise what I said above is the jist. 

On the flip side, you could easily fill a role as a concubine for the Emperor, one of the Omagatoki members, Or one of the various service roles most widely between combat roles. (Ninja/spy, saburai/knight/soldier, etc) 

Then of course in Renovatio respectively, the empire could certainly use more Daimyo/Shogun to help build the vague region of Oo'Xora overall. That could actually be true for the Midlands in Genesaris as well. 

We're pretty open, what flavor do you like or want to challenge yourself with? 

Plenty of options to choose from... 👀 But then again, the most important you'd like to fill out is the Prime Minister, yes? I can go ahead with that one, if it's okay 😃 I can make other characters for other roles someday 😊

12 minutes ago, Twitterpated said:

@ourlachesism Sounds good to me. No rush, I only need the general concept of the character by the end of the celebration I just started. A face and a name for the most part. 

@Hurttoto Well fortunately she accepted, still, my bad for assuming.  ^.^;

I dont blame you

Tbh because i have so few characters that have diffrent origins