Tank

New to Valucre

Hello.

Yes I just joined. been reading, I'm excited, so much to do.

I am a writer of 18 years and have role played a lot. I have sixteen rp characters that variate from fighters to technicians. I honestly haven't gotten through analyzing the cannon of this place.

I am open to what ever and am pretty free.

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

Hello.

Yes I just joined. been reading, I'm excited, so much to do.

I am a writer of 18 years and have role played a lot. I have sixteen rp characters that variate from fighters to technicians. I honestly haven't gotten through analyzing the cannon of this place.

I am open to what ever and am pretty free.

Hi there. I split your post out from the first impressions thread and made it into its own topic in the introduction board. First impressions is more for feedback and introduction is more to say hello

So hello! 

There's tons to read and it's all there for your leisure, I just want to make sure you know it isn't an expectation that you have to catch up on over 10 years of roleplay and lore before you feel like you can start actually roleplaying. You can jump in whenever you want, and the tavern of legend is an area we put into place specifically for new members to sort of get their feet wet while preparing for a full dive 

Let me also suggest our beginner's guide: https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/nux/new-member-guide/

Welcome to Valucre!

11 minutes ago, supernal said:

Hi there. I split your post out from the first impressions thread and made it into its own topic in the introduction board. First impressions is more for feedback and introduction is more to say hello

So hello! 

There's tons to read and it's all there for your leisure, I just want to make sure you know it isn't an expectation that you have to catch up on over 10 years of roleplay and lore before you feel like you can start actually roleplaying. You can jump in whenever you want, and the tavern of legend is an area we put into place specifically for new members to sort of get their feet wet while preparing for a full dive 

Let me also suggest our beginner's guide: https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/nux/new-member-guide/

Welcome to Valucre!

Sorry.

On 11/7/2018 at 11:53 AM, Tank said:

honestly haven't gotten through analyzing the cannon of this place.

I’ve been here over three years, and I haven’t either, tbh. 

Hello Tank.  😄 Welcome to Val.