vielle

ONYX | house c'zirqonia

pv3wOLw.png

ONYX

WHO:

rival artifact-hunters working for the noble house C’zirqonia of Crystallo Stella.

While normally at odds with each other, the pair has often been assigned to work together on material retrieval missions.

Hunters are rare in C’zirqonia, trained to track down and acquire artifacts or objects of note outside Crystallo Stella. The Onyx are apprentices of two mentors who are rivals and practice vastly different disciplines.

way of the magnetic

— focuses on stealth, roundabout approaches to problems, subtlety; strict and disciplined.

way of the radiant

— focuses on efficiency and straightforward approaches, destruction; proud and independent.

aULgsmQ.png

CELESTINE FELSIC

B A S I C

race: human

class: mercenary

birthplace: crystallo stella

M I L I E U

noble house of c'zirqonia

— apprentice; way of the radiant

L O O K S

height: 6’1”

weight: 153 lbs

body type: mesomorph

hair: ivory white; neat and close-cropped

eyes: obsidian black

voice: measured and dry

P E R S O N A

temperament: choleric

alignment: lawful neutral

traits: serious, pragmatic, businesslike

dislikes: pitch-black darkness, masks, losing control

S K I L L S

combat preference: close, hand-to-hand combat

— well-trained in Czirqonia's fields of expertise such as gemology, lumigraph geometry, crystal alchemy, and hardlight construct programming

— airship piloting

— archaeology

— artifact acquisition

W E A P O N R Y

crystal gauntlets

— can shoot hardlight blasts and irradiate all matter they come in contact with; composed of stishovite, pitchblende and exalta.

repulsion boots

— repulsion-aligned gems embedded in their soles; can release hardlight blasts as projectiles or for propulsion.

exploding stars

— sharpened white crystals that, when activated, degrade all matter they come in contact with.

E Q U I P M E N T

white pearl earrings

— allows for remote communication.

tiger’s eye-rimmed quartz lens

— gives enhanced vision, magnifies things in the distance, acts as either a telescope or a microscope

chrysalis (5)

— a special set of crystals that allows the creation of portals into pocket spaces to temporarily store objects

I N V E N T O R Y

— a tablet that can place the user in a hibernating state for months without need of food or water, placed under the tongue, puts user in stasis.

— a gem that revitalizes the body, provides energy and is applied under the tongue; users experience a crash after using this.

luctor et emergo

2kwcUUP.png 

Edited by ourlachesism

Un-WJxWxCImEz6Uk2mku9Oofr5KtKwCqKC3VuMe3

ANATASE MAFIC

B A S I C

race: human

class: mercenary

birthplace: crystallo stella

M I L I E U

noble house of c'zirqonia

— apprentice; way of the magnetic

L O O K S

height: 6’2”

weight: 173 lbs

body type: mesomorph

hair: dark; messy and neck-length

eyes: silver

voice: smooth and drawling

P E R S O N A

temperament: phlegmatic

alignment: chaotic neutral

traits: facetious, sardonic, flippant

dislikes: bare rooms, being alone, optical illusions

S K I L L S

combat preference: long-ranged combat

— well-trained in Czirqonia's fields of expertise such as gemology, lumigraph geometry, crystal alchemy, and hardlight construct programming

— airship piloting

— archaeology

— artifact acquisition

W E A P O N R Y

carbonado scythe blades (2)

— armed with an obsidian edge capable of manifesting different hardlight connections such as a shaft or a chain

grav-mag boots

— boots with attraction-aligned gems embedded in their soles; can anchor themselves on nearly any surface.

lodepoints

— sharpened black crystals with magnetic properties capable of embedding themselves into any surface and pulling each other.

E Q U I P M E N T

black pearl earrings

— allows for remote communication.

tiger’s eye-rimmed quartz lens

— gives enhanced vision, magnifies things in the distance, acts as either a telescope or a microscope

chrysalis (5)

— a special set of crystals that allows the creation of portals into pocket spaces to temporarily store objects

I N V E N T O R Y

— a tablet that can place the user in a hibernating state for months without need of food or water, placed under the tongue, puts user in stasis.

— a gem that revitalizes the body, provides energy and is applied under the tongue; users experience a crash after using this.

luctor et emergo

mD857o1vUIThe7PlI6dePs2Z2VCFbp9RWiZ4lE0K

Edited by Csl