jaistlyn

Dark hearted, open ended, no rules RP [Closed]

4 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Not gonna be able to post today guys. Sorry! Had to attend an event that lasted from 9 - 4. By the time I got out, all the library's were closed. 😐 Maybe Monday!

I basically had to do the same darn thing today, almost the same hours too.

I'm sure yours was more fun than mine though, since mine was a funeral.

I guess I will eagerly await Monday! While telling @Hurttoto to get his post in before then!

Or I will break down and post again tomorrow...

14 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I guess I will eagerly await Monday! While telling @Hurttoto to get his post in before then!

Sorry to hear that man. Keep hold of the good times though! Memories are precious! 

And I forgot to say earlier, @Laughingmad, great post!

16 hours ago, Tyler said:

Ill try

I got alot to catch up on here though 

Got nine fillings done yesterday and got only a few hours of rest because the pain was pretty darn bad and the pain medication wasnt working. At all. 😅 😐 Still hurts too. So uhhh...may not get to posting today. Too tired. Also in sour spirits because the root canal I'm gonna get this weekend is going cost me two grand. 😓😩 

Please everybody....LEARN FROM ME. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR TEETH! 

Just now, zackrobbman said:

Got nine fillings done yesterday and got only a few hours of rest because the pain was pretty darn bad and the pain medication wasnt working. At all. 😅 😐 Still hurts too. So uhhh...may not get to posting today. Too tired. Also in sour spirits because the root canal I'm gonna get this weekend is going cost me two grand. 😓😩 

Oh wow. 😞 That sucks. Good luck with the root canal! I got two done at once last year, the worst part wasn’t the root canal itself, it was them forcing my mouth open for hours... 😅 my jaw was sore for days after lol. But I wouldn’t say it was very painful when they propped it open for so long, it was more like... frustrating.. somehow. I couldn’t close my mouth right after they were done, until the dentist massaged it back into place O.O but for me, apparently the procedure took longer than it normally should have.

Gotta pull my wisdom teeth sometime this year too, putting that off to June haha.

21 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Nine... fillings...

7f49926c0e010ad9fc24bed05db37de36ed4f7f4

(I feel like I've already reacted to you this way... :think:)

12 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Gotta pull my wisdom teeth sometime this year too, putting that off to June haha.

I've had mine pulled. It's not so bad during the procedure itself, but you can't eat anything for a while afterward, and the holes in your mouth feel reaaaally weird.

Edited by Tyler

Hey @zackrobbman, you think you're gonna be able to post this weekend? If it would make it easier with your limited timeframe, I don't think anyone would mind if you posted shorter posts. As much as I enjoy reading your them, it might be easier for each of us to react and play off somewhat smaller posts too.

5 hours ago, Tyler said:

Hey @zackrobbman, you think you're gonna be able to post this weekend? If it would make it easier with your limited timeframe, I don't think anyone would mind if you posted shorter posts. As much as I enjoy reading your them, it might be easier for each of us to react and play off somewhat smaller posts too.

Planning to, but I'm still having issues with my teeth. Pain hasn't gone down even a little, and I haven't been able to sleep well for the passed five days because I keep waking up in the middle of the night with the entire right side of my face throbbing in searing pain after the pain meds wear off. All from a toothache. On top of that, I havent been eating since its extremely painful to do so. Tried to eat a few slices of pizza yesterday while the pain meds were still active, but it STILL hurt like I was biting down on aluminum foil and I think it made the pain worse later on when the meds wore off.

So I'm not even sure I'm gonna have the energy to post anything man.😞 WAY too physically and mentally exhausted. Likely won't be doing anything but attempting to sleep till I get this freaking tooth-jaw-head ache to stop. Gotta bear it till Sunday when the dentist that did my fillings says she can see me. Dude on the phone told me that it's normal to experience some minor discomfort after a filling and I think I got close to snapping. Instead I just laughed.

I got a bad feeling about Sunday.

Figured I had an infection and went to get an antibiotic prescription, but the woman that did it misunderstood me and thought I was...I dont know. Went in asking for a prescription for antibiotics, she did something on a computer, and told me I was all good. I thought it was weird that I got no documented confirmation or got to see a nurse, but it was my first time getting one so I ignored it. I go to the pharmacy today, and they say they never got me in the system. So I cant get those yet.😑

I swear...I SWEAR If the genocide of dentists weren't a crime. The lady that did my fillings gave me a 2nd degree burn on my lip and neglected to TELL me for Pete's sake! I'm worried about what else she "forgot" to tell me. 

Sorry. I'm a little delerious and my lunch break is almost up. Drank a single nutrient shake. Just wanted to keep you guys informed.

24 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Planning to, but I'm still having issues with my teeth. Pain hasn't gone down even a little, and I haven't been able to sleep well for the passed five days because I keep waking up in the middle of the night with the entire right side of my face throbbing in searing pain after the pain meds wear off. All from a toothache. On top of that, I havent been eating since its extremely painful to do so. Tried to eat a few slices of pizza yesterday while the pain meds were still active, but it STILL hurt like I was biting down on aluminum foil and I think it made the pain worse later on when the meds wore off.

So I'm not even sure I'm gonna have the energy to post anything man.😞 WAY too physically and mentally exhausted. Likely won't be doing anything but attempting to sleep till I get this freaking tooth-jaw-head ache to stop. Gotta bear it till Sunday when the dentist that did my fillings says she can see me. Dude on the phone told me that it's normal to experience some minor discomfort after a filling and I think I got close to snapping. Instead I just laughed.

I got a bad feeling about Sunday.

Figured I had an infection and went to get an antibiotic prescription, but the woman that did it misunderstood me and thought I was...I dont know. Went in asking for a prescription for antibiotics, she did something on a computer, and told me I was all good. I thought it was weird that I got no documented confirmation or got to see a nurse, but it was my first time getting one so I ignored it. I go to the pharmacy today, and they say they never got me in the system. So I cant get those yet.😑

I swear...I SWEAR If the genocide of dentists weren't a crime. The lady that did my fillings gave me a 2nd degree burn on my lip and neglected to TELL me for Pete's sake! I'm worried about what else she "forgot" to tell me. 

Sorry. I'm a little delerious and my lunch break is almost up. Drank a single nutrient shake. Just wanted to keep you guys informed.

I have no idea which react to give that post. Hope you can recover well. I'll maybe just shut up for a while, since I'm probably being a little impatient, I just don't want this thread to die! It's way too much fun! lol

But yeah, the more you deal with all those people who are supposed to know what they're doing (doctors, bankers, insurance people, whathaveyou) the more you learn to hate their black guts. I'm at a point where the people I trust the most are the ones that work at my cable company... Anyway, hope you get everything sorted out on that end too. 

Edited by Tyler