jaistlyn

Light hearted, open ended, no rules RP [Closed]

Just now, zackrobbman said:

C'mon, when has the bad guy not called their creation invincible?😄 It can be beaten if we use our heads. A few questions just to help out: To what extent can it heal? Why does it heal? Can it drown? Can it be trapped? Can it be controlled? Can it be teleported into the sun? Does it share some mental similarities with a cat? Can its lasers be reflected? Can it heal when it's been incinerated down to an atomic level? Can magic affect it? So many ways to remove it as a threat. And, given the nature of this particular RP, anything goes!😀 Now, I'm not saying kill it in one post, or even kill it at all! We just gotta think up some cool, crazy, awesome way of taking it out.

OR...making it worse.😈 I like to make things worse.

In stories! Just in stories!

Spaceman needs to activate the laser pointer function on his laser pistols. That'll do it. 😉

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

Now that one I haven't seen, though I've heard of it.

Now then, how to escape the suddenly invincible monster... 🤔

Well I could pull out the Sedorian's trump card

I call the ENERGY LEACH but idk..it might cause more problems then solutions

Especially since theres no command computer

6 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

I love how Erin's plotting out ways to ensure that other people get eaten before her.🤣

Erin's one of those people who is not ashamed of the fact that she is ridiculously self-centered. Her entire philosophy is surviving at all costs.

Sure I wouldn't mind but uh....seeing as it can shoot explosive lasers and could likely cave everyone in, I have to ask....are you trying to kill us in THIS RP too?😟 Does your deception know no bounds!? 

Or did you just have something cool planned inside this strange cave?

4 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

are you trying to kill us in THIS RP too?😟 Does your deception know no bounds!?

I'm not the one who gave the monster laser eyes!!!

Though, I think it's distracted enough that it's not likely to able to attack the cave entrance just yet, I think Ignus's virus globs were probably the bigger imminent threat.

4 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Or did you just have something cool planned inside this strange cave?

Well, I was thinking it kind of made sense as a way to escape the monster (but also allow the possibility of it appearing again later) while creating an opportunity for something cool in the cave system that maybe someone else would be able to play off-of. Like how Jaist created the tiger monster, I explained its appearance, then you gave it a backstory and abilities.

Thus, I create a cave... then someone else takes it from there, ya know?

1 minute ago, Laughingmad said:

I wouldn't mind.

Okay, nice! 👍

Edited by Tyler

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

Well, I was thinking it kind of made sense as a way to escape the monster (but also allow the possibility of it appearing again later) while creating an opportunity for something cool in the cave system that maybe someone else would be able to play off-of. Like how Jaist created the tiger monster, I explained its appearance, then you gave it a backstory and abilities.

Thus, I create a cave... then someone else takes it from there, ya know?

Like the way you think! I was joking about trying to kill us though.🤣

Or was I?😶

But yep! Consider Clive in the cave.