jaistlyn

Light hearted, open ended, no rules RP [Closed]

4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Well, I was thinking it kind of made sense as a way to escape the monster (but also allow the possibility of it appearing again later) while creating an opportunity for something cool in the cave system that maybe someone else would be able to play off-of. Like how Jaist created the tiger monster, I explained its appearance, then you gave it a backstory and abilities.

Thus, I create a cave... then someone else takes it from there, ya know?

Basically, taggggg you’re it. 🤣

1 hour ago, zackrobbman said:

Idea! Let's say the monster gets melted down by the virus, but the reason the virus is spreading uncontrollably is because the monsters consciousness has melded into the goo?!😀 

It does have to as the virus is already wild and out of control the moment it kills the beast

Due to a primate nature of seeking out other energy sources

But...

Then again ether way with or without the consciousness of the beast we'll just end up with a similar outcome

16 minutes ago, Hurttoto said:

It does have to as the virus is already wild and out of control the moment it kills the beast

Due to a primate nature of seeking out other energy sources

But...

Then again ether way with or without the consciousness of the beast we'll just end up with a similar outcome

Well whattya know, the spaceman doomed the world after all.

11 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Well whattya know, the spaceman doomed the world after all.

He DID say that there could be consequences.

Also, I was thinking that now that the beasts consciousness is fused with the virus that it could do more than just spread. Now it can shapeshift. Into anything it wants.😈 MMMMMUUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

By the end of this thread, we'll have created a being akin to a deity. 

6 hours ago, jaistlyn said:

We’re not supposed to stop there.. we’re supposed to save the world, not destroy it lol. But I suppose the latter has to happen before the former can be done..

It does have a weakness

Or at least did....

Anyone have any swarm killing weapons?

55 minutes ago, Hurttoto said:

It does have a weakness

Or at least did....

Anyone have any swarm killing weapons?

NOPE! We're gonna have to improvise with whatever we run into as the adventure continues.😀 I can already think of a few ideas regarding the glob's demise, Meritio being a big part of the first and foremost one. If you read @jaistlyn's most recent post again, it shouldn't take you long to figure out what I mean.😉