jaistlyn

Light hearted, open ended, no rules RP [Closed]

12 minutes ago, Tyler said:

This would almost be an ideal venue to test out The Cursor, except that there are no rules so I can't dice. lol

It doesn't mean you can't dice! It means you can apply the curse to anyone at anytime and it would be allowed lol. The other person just has to deal with it, curse back or come up with some creative reason for the curse not to apply, etc. 

1 minute ago, jaistlyn said:

It doesn't mean you can't dice! It means you can apply the curse to anyone at anytime and it would be allowed lol. The other person just has to deal with it, curse back or come up with some creative reason for the curse not to apply, etc. 

Well then... let's see how it goes, shall we?

Sign me up as the (hopefully) reoccurring minor villain!

Awesome! I can finally write out that scenario where a refridgerator transforms into the ultimate autobot (with a custom sandwhich cooler included) and destroys the universe with the power of sheer awesomeness as the intro theme from MegasXLR plays from its built in mega-speakers! WITH LASER BLASTING UNICOOOOORNS FROM DIMENSION X!!!!? 

Just kidding.

I'd like to join!