jaistlyn

Light hearted, open ended, no rules RP [Closed]

Okay! Last night my sister wanted to watch a movie when I got home. Didn't end till about 11 something and I had to get up early for work today so...yeah. BUT...I got a four day weekend comin' up. I also may try to knock out a post on my phone today. 

44 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

"YES!" shouted the Gremlin as he turned and stared at them with malice and anticipation. "You ALL will now witness the true power of DR. LAVERNIUS TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!"

Tucker?

Also that post was great.

47 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

Especially on certain RP websites where the GM gradually turns the other players against each other in turn based combat, but that is neither here or there. 

Well, it actually is here and there, but you get what I meant. Don't you?

?

3 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

You're a man of good taste.?

I will also note that I wrote that in a Caboose voice...

Were it possible to write in a voice, that is.

7 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

It is! for instance, I wrote all of the scientists dialogue in the voice of Dib's father from Invader Zim!?

Now that one I haven't seen, though I've heard of it.

Now then, how to escape the suddenly invincible monster... ?

C'mon, when has the bad guy not called their creation invincible?? It can be beaten if we use our heads. A few questions just to help out: To what extent can it heal? Why does it heal? Can it drown? Can it be trapped? Can it be controlled? Can it be teleported into the sun? Does it share some mental similarities with a cat? Can its lasers be reflected? Can it heal when it's been incinerated down to an atomic level? Can magic affect it? So many ways to remove it as a threat. And, given the nature of this particular RP, anything goes!? Now, I'm not saying kill it in one post, or even kill it at all! We just gotta think up some cool, crazy, awesome way of taking it out.

OR...making it worse.? I like to make things worse.

In stories! Just in stories!