Ataraxy

Have a Joyous Reverie!

Method of Reverie Eve's Tournament  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which rule set would you like for the tournament?

• T1 Chosen Ruleset
    • Load, Block, Shoot
    • MOBS

Where exactly is the courtyard? Is it north-ish in this picture, beyond the covered terrace, or south, beyond the entrance? Titus was written to be in the sun room at the start of the ball so I think it's more likely courtyard is south beyond the entrance (oscar tree would also be in the front yard yay) but I just want to make sure in case I've missed a post mentioning it.

d9Nu6A5.png?1

7 minutes ago, Csl said:

Where exactly is the courtyard? Is it north-ish in this picture, beyond the covered terrace, or south, beyond the entrance? Titus was written to be in the sun room at the start of the ball so I think it's more likely courtyard is south beyond the entrance (oscar tree would also be in the front yard yay) but I just want to make sure in case I've missed a post mentioning it.

d9Nu6A5.png?1

It's north beyond the covered Terrace. I figured there was enough time between treeing Oscar and all the hubub in the Ball room that he could've easily walked over.

1 minute ago, Roen said:

You don’t have to.

I don't have a problem with waiting, since I also am waiting on people to post on Joseph Tynes's end. If there wouldn't be any immediate addition from Roen to the conversation though, then I'll post again sometime soon.

Edited by Tyler

9 minutes ago, notmuch_23 said:

Hey, I like brevity! In fact, I haven't been reading very many posts because they're walls of text bigger than the one Trump wants to build on the border, that reference so much previous inside knowledge, that I would need to be the post writer to understand it.

Trump wants to build a wall of text on the border? I can help with that!