Ataraxy

Have a Joyous Reverie!

Method of Reverie Eve's Tournament  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which rule set would you like for the tournament?

• T1 Chosen Ruleset
    • Load, Block, Shoot
    • MOBS

On 12/20/2018 at 2:07 PM, amenities said:

I submit Cain to the T1 tournament. 

Does that mean I win?

21 minutes ago, The Bone King said:

I am also willing to compete.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:44 PM, The Alexandrian said:

If competition is so scarce, I'm willing to enter a character in the tournament.  I dunno which character would participate (I may have to create a new one), but I could use some practice writing combat scenes.

Thank you for your potential participation! However, unless I get a minimum of 6 people, I probably won't bother with the tournament. 

If 6 people, then round robin.

If 8 people, elimination. 

At the moment we have four people, if we include myself. Bone King, Ataraxy, Amenities, and Alexandrian.

Now, that being said, the Chosen Ruleset has been recently wiped from Val and I've been given a rather explicit warning that they are not to be replicated on Valucre. So, in the spirit of that, I went back to look at previous T1 rulesets that have been made on Val and figured I may as well go with the one I made as I have most confidence in understanding those rules lol

Glance at these rules and let me know if you're still up for the challenge. This ruleset still follows the same general concept as the Chosen Ruleset, but is much more regulated and less vague in terms of dealing damage. T1 Evolution.

Plus, since there are less players with experience using T1e, it might make for more even fights.

@jaistlyn did u say you wanted to give T1 a try or am I just misremembering lol

Edited by Ataraxy