MisterMystery618

Re-Introducing Myself

Man, I haven't been on this site for a WAY long time, but i'll re-introduced myself, so you guys can get to know me better.

I'm just your typical roleplayer who loves to roleplay with other people for fun, adventure, suspense, and even to make friends with as well. I've been on other roleplay sites, and they were alot of fun, and I hope that this site can be fun as well! Out of curiosity, I also have navel fetish for some reason, and I'm also kinda shy as well. Hope I can have fun on here, and we'll roleplay with each other soon!

23 hours ago, MisterMystery618 said:

Man, I haven't been on this site for a WAY long time, but i'll re-introduced myself, so you guys can get to know me better.

I'm just your typical roleplayer who loves to roleplay with other people for fun, adventure, suspense, and even to make friends with as well. I've been on other roleplay sites, and they were alot of fun, and I hope that this site can be fun as well! Out of curiosity, I also have navel fetish for some reason, and I'm also kinda shy as well. Hope I can have fun on here, and we'll roleplay with each other soon!

Sure has been a while but like a fine wine or some expensive cheese Valucre gets better with time. Welcome back to it!

I don't think the beginner's guide existed when you were first around so you should check it out and see if it helps you navigate the forum like an expert: https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/nux/new-member-guide/

I don't know anything about navel fetishes and being shy but I do know about roleplay and adventure. See you on an artifact hunt or a dungeon crawl or something!