amenities

Are you a badass villain? Join the Dead!

Darah. I actually created her for Brecht & Undercroft, but that organization has been unfortunately inactive. So putting her here for your consideration, if B&U ever becomes active again, I'll figure something out.

Just realized the character sheet didn't say much - she's an undead puppet who was dismantled by the witch who created her, and she was recently brought to 'life' again by Brecht. Loyal and faithful to orders, has outstanding efficiency and no mercy whatsoever.

Edited by jaistlyn

@jaistlyn yesss cold efficiency is a hallmark of the Dead!

@Rin a positive attribute of the Dead is that we're not an exclusively evil organization! We're really just shit getter doners and money collectors. Your business needs some help? We gotcha!... for a cut. Someone needs a guy to be quiet so he doesn't rat out their political corruption? Esben can silence that guy however you want, as long as it's efficiently. You don't even have to kill him. Of course, you should be prepared to, but that can come with the development part.

At least for you two, I'd like to follow this with a trial mission.

1) Do you have preference as to the genre of mission?

2) Are you open to beginning one in the next week or two?

Hmm... something with a little finesse would be good. Not like straight-out assassination, but acquiring assets, persuasion or underground business transactions etc (death and maiming optional lol)

Edited by jaistlyn

24 minutes ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

Xavier does need to learn to be more optimal with his stealth and massive power. Plus if Belladonna is still on the team he would love to be anywhere she is.  He would never betray Blob Boss though. 🤔

Belladonna and the Dead are not going anywhere! Right @vielle?

I will, however, say that the Dead won't accept someone into their midst who ultimately reports to someone else over the Dead.

21 minutes ago, Hurttoto said:

Well my evil charater can....

Make demonic feces?

Where did my ideas go?

Did you check the cookie jar? I spend a lot of time "looking for ideas" there >_>

1 hour ago, amenities said:

I will, however, say that the Dead won't accept someone into their midst who ultimately reports to someone else over the Dead.

That is what I figured which is why I likely will have him popping up in a totally non-stalkery way wherever she is and be an occasional asset should their goals align. Will be fun when they dont though. 😈

3 hours ago, amenities said:

@jaistlyn yesss cold efficiency is a hallmark of the Dead!

@Rin a positive attribute of the Dead is that we're not an exclusively evil organization! We're really just shit getter doners and money collectors. Your business needs some help? We gotcha!... for a cut. Someone needs a guy to be quiet so he doesn't rat out their political corruption? Esben can silence that guy however you want, as long as it's efficiently. You don't even have to kill him. Of course, you should be prepared to, but that can come with the development part.

At least for you two, I'd like to follow this with a trial mission.

1) Do you have preference as to the genre of mission?

2) Are you open to beginning one in the next week or two?

No preference and sure. As to the answers to your questions. 

Well, I'm fine with stuff needed to be done. I just want to outbranch and stuff with other people. I think lol.