Tyler

The Bad Doctor OOC

I'm focusing primarily on the crew watching these prisoners, but I'm also controlling the extended ship crew.

I was intending as much struggle/conflict as possible. I'm not sure what you're used to, but my habits from communities old is to let these ball role. I'm not accustomed to the madness of plotting out most/all the details OOC  before playing things out IC.

All I can say is that I hope they keep the situation contained to the bridge. Or else the difficulty of the mission will increase. 

Naw, I wasn't suggesting planning it out OOC. I was just wondering if you two didn't mind exchanging IC posts for a few rounds while I just sit back and bide my time until Mara gets some sort of indication that the battle on the bridge has begun. Then she'll make her move. In other words, I just hold-off from posting for a while.

I assume you're busy and have a lot going on Thot, but I'm posting a reminder to you about this thread just the same. @Thotification

Presuming you want to go next and Twitter doesn't, but you seem the logical choice to go next. If neither of you really want to write out a bridge battle scene... then I'll just say it happens off-screen and focus on Mara's movements once your guys' characters have opened hostilities.

Edited by Tyler

13 hours ago, Tyler said:

I assume you're busy and have a lot going on Thot, but I'm posting a reminder to you about this thread just the same. @Thotification

Presuming you want to go next and Twitter doesn't, but you seem the logical choice to go next. If neither of you really want to write out a bridge battle scene... then I'll just say it happens off-screen and focus on Mara's movements once your guys' characters have opened hostilities.

I'm working on the bridge scene rn..Apologies for the delay..

Okay, I posted. Might have gone a little too far, I don't know. Mara's on a level with the mid-tier Marvel heroes, so punching down a metal door seems pretty plausible for her. I just assume the guards she killed were regular guards and not part of Rebecca's squad. Also I was just kind of making up layout as I went, so no idea if it works or not.

@Twitterpated Basically, just let me know if I need to change anything.