amenities

A Mysterious Tryout (Ursa Madeum and A.N.T.s wanted)

1 minute ago, eggsinabasket said:

I did see that but I thought that meant for one of us to post first not for one of us to give up our turn. I just want the same two day thing everyone gets 

I did mean that for the both of you to post, since combined, those would add up to four days 😂 but sure, you can post, two days started with Rin's last post yesterday 👌

Well sure that’s what it would add up to but that’s the agreement right? A 2 day skip. If that’s too slow now that it’s my turn and you want to just keep going ahead you can go ahead and skip me 

5 minutes ago, eggsinabasket said:

Well sure that’s what it would add up to but that’s the agreement right? A 2 day skip. If that’s too slow now that it’s my turn and you want to just keep going ahead you can go ahead and skip me 

Oh, well, if that's how the 2 day skip thing was understood, then my bad 😰 You can post! The 2 day skip rule implemented on your turn has taken effect with Rin's posting yesterday, so you've got until tomorrow! 🙏

Edited by vielle

3 minutes ago, eggsinabasket said:

Thanks but that’s okay. I thought I’d at least get most of Monday even if I only had 1 day but Tyler was ready to write his post right on Monday morning when I’m still getting my day started so he can go ahead 

I can wait another day, though I think my main question to you would be if your post is going to be something I'll be able to react a bunch to or not. If so, I can wait so I have more to add to my post, if not, my post might then give you more to react to instead. 

10 minutes ago, eggsinabasket said:

Nothing needs to hold up because of me, especially since the rolls already done. You can keep going with your post  

Okay, I will be posting at some point, but it won't be real soon now. I started writing posts elsewhere, then my job decided to close my window. So you might still be able to get something in today if you post early enough. I'll be posting regardless whenever I can get back around to it though.

🤔 we can always do > Tyler goes first > eggs gets 2 days after that to post, essentially swapping the order. The 2 day skip is just to ensure the story proceeds onwards anyway right? If we’re all present and communicative, I don’t think it’s a problem.

26 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

There's no direct attack yet right? I'll reserve the roll for later! 

Yeah, not against you.

There is an attack against Rin though. So she can probably roll if she wants (unless she already rolled?)

I havent rolled. Is there a set number to roll for before I do?

I think you roll a DIE 3 (or DIE 4) with each number standing for what happens to your character. So like: 

1 = No damage
2 = Moderate damage.
3 = Severe damage 

Or if you want to add death, you could do that as the 3rd option, or as a 4th option.