DragongirlKal~

Returning person I guess

Hi.. I hope this is in the right place.. Just delete it if it's not. 

So.. Hi.. People.. I'd be very surprised if anyone recognises me. 

I left for a bit because I found it hard to find roleplays open enough/ found the community a little closed off... But this site is packed with good roleplays and roleplayers, so I guess I'll give it a second chance. 

Hello to anyone here! 

AS an aspiring and anxious writer/PC Tech, it would behoove of me to slow down and take a good look around. There are many, MANY types of RP here for your RP needs. There is something for EVERYONE who comes through our humble forum. Should you need help with anything, I will be glad to point you into the right direction!!!

Benny

4 minutes ago, DragongirlKal~ said:

@princeben07 I do thank you for any help you may provide.

I have done that before in attempt to find rps, but I wasn't so fortunate. 

So long as a roleplay will allow animal characters (anthro or not) is really my only requirement. I shall keep on the lookout regardless. 

Thank you! 

It looks like in your last check someone replied but you never got back to them so it may have been that just as you gave up on the site it was turning around! 

At any rate animal characters are pretty common, some more humanoid than others but I’ve seen plenty and play a lizard who owns a theater company myself 

Welcome back to Valucre!

@supernal  I saw that months after, I guess I lost hope from seeing so many good looking rps but them all being closed. I tried to do a couple of my own but it took a while for people to answer, so I faded out to try find other places. 

When I saw that someone had replied, (months later) I wanted to reply but I felt as though it would make me seem cheap or not worth talking to. 

I have yet to  find folks with those types of characters. 

Thanks ^^

4 minutes ago, DragongirlKal~ said:

@supernal  I saw that months after, I guess I lost hope from seeing so many good looking rps but them all being closed. I tried to do a couple of my own but it took a while for people to answer, so I faded out to try find other places. 

When I saw that someone had replied, (months later) I wanted to reply but I felt as though it would make me seem cheap or not worth talking to. 

I have yet to  find folks with those types of characters. 

Thanks ^^

That person that replied is still active today. Maybe just try dropping a note on their profile or a message and see if they’re still interested? If you aren’t anymore then of course no problem but it could be an easy in to start roleplay right off! 

Hey there, I too have stopped and started here twice. Mostly found the site a little overwhelming and really didn't know where to start.

I couldn't remember my old account so started anew with a fresh mindset. To start at the beginning...So I dusted of my travelling gear and headed to the Tavern of Legends.

Here I can sharpen up my character whilst finding my way around the rest of the site...I hope.

Wishing you the very best on your sojourn.

Syx.